Trading is fun?

Trading is not fun for me because i must say that we have to become serious if we have to earn something, because in business you have to be a professional businessman so if you want to become a professional trader you must have to be serious about the trading so i can not do it for the fun. i just accept it as a profession so i have to be professonal. What you think?

What do you mean " should" so you say that you are not having fun while trading? just curious :D

Completely relaxed, enjoying every day my work, and off course profitable. Continue my average of 5-10% profit every month (low risk profile), and building wealth for my clients too.

regards,

Trading is not fun for me because i must say that we have to become serious if we have to earn something, because in business you have to be a professional businessman so if you want to become a professional trader you must have to be serious about the trading so i can not do it for the fun. i just accept it as a profession so i have to be professonal. What you think?

yes, I totally agree with you. trading is fun even sometime make me in emotion :D

but we should enjoy anything we do especially forex trading so we can gain profit well.

even that part has also become monotonous, its like a regular job now a days, setups and then trade, trade managemnt rules kicking in, then exit, everytime repeatation, so boring.I play Sudoku during market time to cut the monotony.:P

a good way to kill time :), on the sidelines of our time waiting for the right to enter the market.

It's better than continue to see the chart that only makes us bored if such routines.

• 4 months later...

Trading, hmm..., if you know what you're doing is great! If not, you're heading toward deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep creek! I wish one day to trade full time because at the moment, I am still trading part time. I like it though.

Best,

Unclepips

Forex trading is not fun, it is an important business in the world now. there are both profit & loss are available here, so it won't be as a fun. it must be a business. Forex-Metal is a good broker in the forex market.

But i think it depend on how a trader do it, if we trade according with rule and we trade with right broker, we can enjoy it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Fun is not the word I would use to describe forex trading. As a full time trader, I can only associate two words, either satisfying (when profiting) and disappointing (when not profiting). With the system I'm using, it's mostly a satisfying feeling for me.

Yeah, a lot of traders will feel satisfied if they get profit and will feel disappointed if get loss, include me.

Which system are you using?

thnx

Fun is not the word I would use to describe forex trading. As a full time trader, I can only associate two words, either satisfying (when profiting) and disappointing (when not profiting). With the system I'm using, it's mostly a satisfying feeling for me.

Forex trading is not really fun, when you deposit your own funds and the result is unknown its not really much fun, but if you know what you are doing and getting good profits constantly then for sure it brings good emotions like happiness and you can go and have fun, spending the money you earned.))