No announcement yet.

Trading is fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I definitely believe trading can be fun, it’s all about hard work and it will be enjoyable, but if we shy away from hard work and all that then it’s not going to be too easy. I am able to do this pretty nicely with help of OctaFX broker which is super cool having steady spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus they have marvelous deposit bonus which goes up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s why it’s very handy!

Comment

I like and enjoying the Forex trading but didn't trade only for fun. Forex trading shall not be joined for fun only because you will have to take it serious and trade according to it's rules and when you will start earning profit in it, you will automatically get interested in it and will work better in it.

Comment

trading can be a pain in the *** but hey we all know that earning money is lots of fun.. who doesnt love it anyway?

Comment

Trading can be addictive which I guess a form of fun! There are definitely peaks and troughs with trading. When you make money you feel like a pro, when you lose, you wonder if your wasting your time

Comment

Originally posted by Dody View Post
            Trading can be addictive which I guess a form of fun! There are definitely peaks and troughs with trading. When you make money you feel like a pro, when you lose, you wonder if your wasting your time

trading is very tricky when it comes to evaluating your success. A row of profitable trades can make you think that you finally found a market edge but in the long run you risk setup can drive you to the big losses. That's main problem which many traders can't get around - thinking in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonsio
              i read that sometimes trading is fun, but fun only if you get profit)) which broker is more comfortable for newbie?
              lol is you profit you have fun and when loss you are upsate?

Comment

Originally posted by ramonramirez View Post
                Trading is not fun for me because i must say that we have to become serious if we have to earn something, because in business you have to be a professional businessman so if you want to become a professional trader you must have to be serious about the trading so i can not do it for the fun. i just accept it as a profession so i have to be professonal. What you think?
                It's a serious issue, I think the fun times are those where the winnings are really good.

Comment

Trading can be fun. Mostly I find it stressful.

Comment

I`m a beginner and trading was fun, when I was on demo. I hope, one day, it will become fun for me to trade live, but so far, I just feel super stressed and panic most of time

Comment

I agree with you but it is also necessary that you have fun doing this, that you are passionate and happy, otherwise you will be earning money but you will have a life without meaning

Comment

Beginners in the world of CFD trading can search everywhere but they are not likely to come across a trading website such as FXB Trading which is full of smart kinds of software that helps predict the trends. This website offers platforms with STP/ECN environments and this is a big help for people trading in the CFD market.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Kato
                          For me trading is so much stressful. I have to keep patience, but my nature is so much happening type. So, it is hard for me to play the game of waiting. But, yes I know that when I will habituate with this I can have fun with my trades. Because then I will be experienced and professional trader. I am still learning so can’t profit much.
                          Few people think that Forex is so easy that we can do it and earn money. But real traders know it well that how difficult and risky, to trade in a market. That how a trader handles stress of each trade he handles.

Comment

If we already have expertise that can be relied on, it means that our knowledge of currency trading has existed, and if so of course we will enjoy every trading process, let alone always get the profit

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X