Trading is fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bellalca
    Forex trading is not fun, it is an important business in the world now. there are both profit & loss are available here, so it won't be as a fun. it must be a business. Forex-Metal is a good broker in the forex market.
    But i think it depend on how a trader do it, if we trade according with rule and we trade with right broker, we can enjoy it.

Comment

its not about doing it for fun, but its about having fun doing it, there is nothing wrong with loving and enjoying what you do, better yet, its healthier to learn to enjoy trading to last the long hours infront of he chart

Comment

If you don't have fun while doing it there is no point....

Comment

Fun is not the word I would use to describe forex trading. As a full time trader, I can only associate two words, either satisfying (when profiting) and disappointing (when not profiting). With the system I'm using, it's mostly a satisfying feeling for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ForexMike View Post
            Fun is not the word I would use to describe forex trading. As a full time trader, I can only associate two words, either satisfying (when profiting) and disappointing (when not profiting). With the system I'm using, it's mostly a satisfying feeling for me.
            Yeah, a lot of traders will feel satisfied if they get profit and will feel disappointed if get loss, include me.

Comment

Which system are you using?
              thnx

Comment

Yes that's true.. what I ment with fun was definitelly the feeling of getting the profit, this is the motivation you always need to have in mind...

Originally posted by alify View Post
                Yeah, a lot of traders will feel satisfied if they get profit and will feel disappointed if get loss, include me.

Comment

Originally posted by kurtS View Post
                  Which system are you using?
                  thnx
                  '

The STAR SuperTradingSystem. Look it up on the forum my friend.

Comment

Forex trading is not really fun, when you deposit your own funds and the result is unknown its not really much fun, but if you know what you are doing and getting good profits constantly then for sure it brings good emotions like happiness and you can go and have fun, spending the money you earned.))

Comment

Hi all,
                      My question is, for all the time you 've been trading,which feeling did you have the most? satisfaction or disappointment?

Comment

Satisfaction since I trade full time and I'm very satisfied with my trading system.

Comment

Satisfaction since I trade full time and I'm very satisfied with my trading system.
                          forex studied seriously for maximum results bersamam HiWayFX his trading to make a profit

Comment

There are many people who aim only money in forex. Trading is forex is not so much of fun. But trading forex would be fun if you are able to make a consistent and significant profit from it daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Fuzzie View Post
                              There are many people who aim only money in forex. Trading is forex is not so much of fun. But trading forex would be fun if you are able to make a consistent and significant profit from it daily.
                              forex business to earn money as long as it can easily be done in conducting its forex and forex trading can earn money in forex trading with HiWayFX

Comment

Trading can be fun when you are regularly earning money,more so if they are big. But trading forex is not a funny business but quite the opposite. It is a serious business and you must take it as such. You can meanwhile do things which can trading enjoyable & fun and if you select good reliable broker like FreshForex with its competitive spreads,good execution,fast withdrawals,lots of bonus offers,etc;then you can really enjoy trading. But my advise would be to take forex trading as serious because you can lose all your money anytime!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X