Request:Please Help.How to use Tradestation 8.6 with Owndata 2.7

Dear friends,

I downloaded Tradestation 8.6 Build 2696 & Owndata 2.7 from a friend thread in the forum:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6504-Tradestation-8-6-Build-2696-amp-Owndata-2-7

Each of them installed and crack very well. But now, after some days, I still could not find how to work with these two.I`m new in using this platform and do not know how relate these two programs to create a chart.I read many treads in forum,but unfortunately my problem did not solve. Some posts say that it need to download Forexite quote room. Some internet pages said to download Omega Research ProSuite 2000i!Some say download Multicharts from this link,but there is not any multicharts in the site. I download a bunch of programs,different version of Tradestaion,Owndata,Foerxite quote room and....but it did not work .I need rally some helps. Please attend that there is not any error in crack,and both program cracked and works very well.

Could some one please explain how to use these two program step by step in clear way for novice like me? Really need experts help.

Any help will be appreciated>:D<