Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    We got to be extremely selective when it comes to choosing of broker, if we join up with wrong company then we could really struggle badly, therefore, it is absolutely must to have good and reliable broker. This is where I only operate with OctaFX which is arguably the best of the best with having excellent reputation winning 20 awards in just 6 years and are also licensed by FCA, so it is so pleasing working with them and keeps me comfortable.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    1 Safety (for example, a company has been working in the market for a long time)
    2 Good licenses
    3 Withdrawal of any amounts
    4 Market accounts (ECN.STP)
    5 Good reputation

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeiFedorov View Post
    1 Safety (for example, a company has been working in the market for a long time)
    2 Good licenses
    3 Withdrawal of any amounts
    4 Market accounts (ECN.STP)
    5 Good reputation
    Almost all of this list can be easily done with the help of the right PR, a large advertising budget and positive feedback from non-existent users. As in my opinion, there is only one option - you open an account, check the quality of the broker's work, after a time you deduce what you have earned. If there were no problems, you can work further. All.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Abanyak will certainly be a consideration in choosing a broker, trader each have their respective criteria, but will usually be the same in the thought of it, such as spreads, leverage, minimal regulation, deposit and other services

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    A license for brokerage activities issued in any offshore company does not guarantee anything to you. I can register a firm for $ 2000 somewhere in Belize at any time, and get a license, and you will not get any guarantees from it.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Choose a broker usually seen from the regulation, the number of owned facilities as well as the existence of a Security Fund could become a convenient trader, speed of execution and the education given to the broker as there is in the FXB trading

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I am newb too
    Last edited by likeamad; 09-01-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    You need to be very sensible with which broker you are picking, as in long run that is the most crucial aspect for anyone. If our broker is good and reliable then we will always do well and achieve greater results. I do it all confidently thanks to FreshForex, who are highly rated and have excellent service including 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and currently, there is $200 Welcome bonus as well, I really love it.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    For me the most important is that the broker is cheap, and that allow forex rebate without any limitations.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Choose the broker that meets your needs as a trader. It was also my dilemma before. I had to make a lot of research and had to ask recommendations from my friends. I ended up trading with FreshForex. I started with a demo account. It lasted about 2 months. After that I went live. There were nerves of course cos I was trading with real money. But I just had to go with the flow and apply every thing I learned. Live trading with FreshForex is also the same as trading with their demo. No delays, my stops are hit in time. No crashing of platform, and very quick withdrawal.

• Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast