No announcement yet.

How to Choose a Forex Broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Choose a Forex Broker ? It's very simple. Don't choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by laser1000it View Post
      How to Choose a Forex Broker ? It's very simple. Don't choose.
      Yeah don't trade, don't risk, don't live.

Or simply buy bitcoins and forget for 10 years. Something will happen then maybe you will pull winning lottery ticket.

Comment

• The reputation and regulations are very important

Comment

• También, es fundamental conocer si el bróker está regulado y que organismo supervisor es el encargado de controlar su actividad.

Comment

• If a question how to choose a broker worries you, you must have already had some bad experience. This is where you should start. I mean the things that you didn't like about him more. for example, if that was a bad platform, try to find a broker with a good one. Just don't open real accounts at try the start, try demo and cent accounts.

Comment

• Do anyone know some good forex broker in India?

Comment

• A good broker is the one who has proper regulation, provides you the excellent trading platform, leverage along with tight spreads among the currency pairs. A good broker always has the excellent market reputation and well-regulated system as well

Comment

• I'm new to this all, but on this resource I learned a little new information.
                  https://scam-review.site/
                  Last edited by N1pel; 17-07-18, 14:38.

Comment

• The first thing you should know about the forex broker is reliability. Search it on google and read some reviews about it.

Comment

• 6 Crucial Things to Consider When Choosing a Forex Broker

1. Security. The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security.
                      2. Transaction Costs. No matter what kind of currency trader you are, like it or not, you will always be subject to transaction costs.
                      3. Deposit and Withdrawal.
                      4. Trading Platform.
                      5. Execution.
                      6. Customer Service.

Comment

• Choosing a good forex broker is very hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Davidfeliciano9 View Post
                          6 Crucial Things to Consider When Choosing a Forex Broker

1. Security. The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security.
                          2. Transaction Costs. No matter what kind of currency trader you are, like it or not, you will always be subject to transaction costs.
                          3. Deposit and Withdrawal.
                          4. Trading Platform.
                          5. Execution.
                          6. Customer Service.
                          What is the most convenient, safe and cheapest option to move money in and out of a broker? Should I use skrill or bank account if I want to to avoid taxes on profit in my country?

Comment

• Originally posted by kev91
                            Choose a broker that has been in trading for years and has a good reputation, like i recently started with FP Markets, they have been for more than 10 years and hold a good reputation.

Check reviews and forum sites to get a clarification.
                            You made good point about reputation, because many newbies buy into attractive trading conditions and make huge mistake, because advantages of new brokers comes with risks which beginners never fully realise. Even after 5 years of trading experience I prefer to pay higher price for better services which I get with Hotforex, rather than searching attractive offers.

Comment

• Great, How did you find your broker? By reviews, research, advice or just randomly chose them? I chose Hotforex by friend advice but I still check reviews every week to make sure they are not scam.

Comment

• The first thing I would look for is where the broker is registered. For a lot of them, the contact info is very hard to find which is a warning sign. If things are going well, I'm sure brokers in Cyprus or Mauritius are fine. But in times of crisis, knowing your broker is covered by FCA in UK or ASIC in Australia is very reassuring.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X