Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    As for me, the most important aspect of choosing broker is reliability. It`s better to choose old broker, who are on market for 5 years or more.
    The license is very important, too. They say, that the most reliable brokers have licenses from Europe, USA and Australia. They have the most strict regulation.
    On the other hand, there are brokers with licenses from Panama, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Belize, Seychelles that are considered not as good as Auropean ones. But it still better, that no license at all. And it doesn`t really mean, that they are poorly regulated. My broker has Belize license and I fully satisfied with the service and conditions.
    Sometimes, people consciously choose brokers with less strict regulation, as they usually have more profitable trading conditions.
    After you`ve found some brokers, who are reliable, then you should just choose one with the most proper trading conditions for you (low spreads, leverage size, type of execution etc.)

2. Banned Array
    Thanks
    We got to be extremely selective when it comes to choosing of broker, if we join up with wrong company then we could really struggle badly, therefore, it is absolutely must to have good and reliable broker. This is where I only operate with OctaFX which is arguably the best of the best with having excellent reputation winning 20 awards in just 6 years and are also licensed by FCA, so it is so pleasing working with them and keeps me comfortable.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Tell a newbie the hallmarks of broker’s choosing. What should I know to make a good choice?

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    1 Safety (for example, a company has been working in the market for a long time)
    2 Good licenses
    3 Withdrawal of any amounts
    4 Market accounts (ECN.STP)
    5 Good reputation

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeiFedorov View Post
    1 Safety (for example, a company has been working in the market for a long time)
    2 Good licenses
    3 Withdrawal of any amounts
    4 Market accounts (ECN.STP)
    5 Good reputation
    Almost all of this list can be easily done with the help of the right PR, a large advertising budget and positive feedback from non-existent users. As in my opinion, there is only one option - you open an account, check the quality of the broker's work, after a time you deduce what you have earned. If there were no problems, you can work further. All.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Just 3 simple things you could do with.

1. Join broker who is regulated and is in the industry for at least 5 years!
    2. Check where it is regulated from and IF you are not aware check about the regulation too and the client protection they have!
    3. Last but certainly not the least, it’s to try demo account to find out whether it suits you or not.

I am joined with Octafx after passing these 3 levels.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Abanyak will certainly be a consideration in choosing a broker, trader each have their respective criteria, but will usually be the same in the thought of it, such as spreads, leverage, minimal regulation, deposit and other services

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    A license for brokerage activities issued in any offshore company does not guarantee anything to you. I can register a firm for $ 2000 somewhere in Belize at any time, and get a license, and you will not get any guarantees from it.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112