• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pipcrusher View Post
    -Low Overall Trading Cost
    -ECN, DMA
    -Low slippage

These are my main things what I look in a broker

I think I know a broker that you are looking for. maybe you can try tickmill.
    Because of my knowledge Tickmill provide trading conditions exactly as you wish.
    With spreads as low as 0 and low $4 commision / lot, its cheap i think

Comment

You can analyze their past records or take reference of the traders who are working with them but the best way to choose a broker is to trade with them without hesitating. I have changed many broker until I found my current broker who helped me a lot to make more and more profit.

Comment

I was looking for a swap-free account and most broker offer swap fee with some tough conditions, but a broker I found out is Vinson Financials offer swap-free without any conditions, but the restriction is free swap only last for a number of day.

Comment

good regulation, little spread floating, fast execution to open position and exit position, easy deposit and easy withdraw, good support from front desk.. etc

Comment

broker is the main reason trader can be success, i think u should search broker that give u a good facility and many bonus.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

FreshForex offers Swap Free account - a special account, which does not charged swaps. You can use it without any conditions. All additional information can be found on their website
                https://freshforex.com/traders/trading/swap-free/?switch_lang&_ga=1.29060412.145746368.1442941013

Comment

I trade with liteforex , they have good trading conditions

Comment

just make sure the broker can support u trading by help ur technique, just like if u scalper trader u will do open position and close it in a minute or a hour, u will do it many time at one day, so u need broker that give u small spread.

Comment

• Everyone would have different ways toward selection of the broker, but my personal choice is to go with one that’s regulated and have reputation and what’s better than FreshForex? Just check their review section and everything will be crystal clear to all!

Comment

• Interesting...

Comment

• Try to gather as much information about the potential choice as you can. Use forexpeacearmy, forexfactory, babypips and similar reliable sources to find genuine feedback about brokers.

Comment

• be careful with feedback on such pages! i can tell you that many brokers have marketing people who login with different names to post fake reviews!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antje Wagner View Post
                              be careful with feedback on such pages! i can tell you that many brokers have marketing people who login with different names to post fake reviews!
                              That's a real problem, a lot of false positives and false negatives reviews out there.
                              Go with 1. regulation
                              2. trading costs
                              3. try a broker out with smaller deposit first. See how everything works, deposits, withdrawals, trade execution, customer support etc...
                              4. no need to put all your eggs in one basket

Comment

• I choose forex broker differently. First I make sure they are regulated and offer MT4 to cross platforms (for windows mac, andoird, ios) as MT4 is my favorite.
                                And then I make sure they have their server location to nearest location of mine for quick execution. If the broker has too many account types, I ignore them. Must have reasonable spread with majors and cross pairs.
                                Big brokers like FxPro, Pepperstone has wider spread to cross paris, FXCM does not allow hedging. And take more time to withdraw due to big waiting list. I am trading with Hanseatic broker for last 2 years and overall performance is not bad. Though I often had to email them if I face any issue as their live support can’t address my issue when I asked them server related question.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X