How to Choose a Forex Broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nullahfx View Post
    In my opinion, we must choose broker which offer bonus for deposits, have good reputation for some years, hold several contest regularly, tools and make us feel comfortable to trading, like my broker, FBS. I get it all from this broker.
    i also get every thing that i want to trading from fbs, like comfortable promotions, several contest with withdrawable prize, tools, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Mang_Ncep View Post
      i also get every thing that i want to trading from fbs, like comfortable promotions, several contest with withdrawable prize, tools, etc...
      that's why i'm lucky use this broker since i choose to trading, because fbs give me good service.

Comment

Originally posted by Mang_Ncep View Post
        I also use fbs to trading..
        Many advantages that i get..
        How about you? Have you got comfortable broker to trading?

Comment

I've been trading using FBS for 2 years already.
          FBS is a perfect place to work, it's a perfect broker!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaito Kid View Post
            I've been trading using FBS for 2 years already.
            FBS is a perfect place to work, it's a perfect broker!
            it's enough long time.. and i agree with you, sir..FBS is the right place to trade for me, sir...

Comment

Largely go by reputation and licensing. That's why many people here don't trade with local broker Do your own research on the company first by reading online reviews, going through its website, maybe even calling up their customer service or live chat.

I use Saxo Bank.

Comment

Please try trading with InstaForex and enjoy the facilities provided red broker.

Comment

for me, i won't find a broker that have a turgid offer. like you will still gain profit even if you lose or even a very good opening percentage for the first deposit. I have use 2 broker, and it has a demo account and good review.

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
                    for me, i won't find a broker that have a turgid offer. like you will still gain profit even if you lose or even a very good opening percentage for the first deposit. I have use 2 broker, and it has a demo account and good review.
                    I'm glad to hear that you have found broker which give you comfortable service. Success for you.

Comment

never put all your eggs in one basket and even big names will do something wrong. rely more on reputation and trust yourself by some trials.

Comment

according to me you should check trading company by their market value and feedbacks as well as features they providing you.Personally i love forex-metal as i traded gold under them and got benefited a lot.

Comment

Find the information about the broker before you start via forums and google. Try to see how many positive reviews and negative reviews. See if they provide a good withdraw and have a minimum investment.

Comment

You should verify the reputation of a broker before investing with it.
                            Spreads, tax, swaps are also important.

Comment

I value stability and customer service as the most important factors, that's why I stay with hotforex after many comparisons.
                              however, I am still open to see whether there are good choices too. it really needs time to test.

Comment

It took me quite a long time to choose my broker. Few things that I look into:

1. fast execution, minimum or no slippage
                                2. reliable support team
                                3. minimum deposit (as I'm a small trader)
                                4. the presence of the broker in my country
                                5. social media presence (with no rubbish posts like stack of cash or money signs all over the Facebook page!)
                                6. most importantly it doesn't trade against you! (must be STP broker)

These are just a few points that are important to me. There could be more things that you want to consider. Hence, I chose Fxprimus. I think they have what other brokers don't offer - educational approach, something like Babypis. You don't want a broker that can't wait to make you spend on them, you want a broker that spend their time and effort on you first before you are ready to start trading.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X