No announcement yet.

The Search for the Holy Grail..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Search for the Holy Grail..........

I was wondering , if the search for the holy grail never ends.
    I have seen at many places , across boundaries, the eternal search continues in some form or the other.
    Instead of building one's own setup, people go in for the indicators/systems off the self, even trust the black box ones.
    Ok, all done, how many really make money consistently by using those?
    Post your comments and criticisms, we all can learn from those.
    p.s.- I am also not immune to such temptations and keep searching.

I liked this quote and posting it here.

While attending the Olympic games, Leon, prince of Phlius, asked Pythagoras how he would describe himself. Pythagoras replied, 'I am a philosopher', but Leon had never heard that word before and asked him to explain.
    "Life, prince Leon, may well be compared with these public games for in the vast crowd assembled here some are attracted by the acquisition of gain, others are led on by the hopes and ambitions of fame and glory. But among them there are a few who have come to observe and to understand all that passes here."

Comment

it is imposible for a holy grail in forex to exist .
      in order for one to make money, one must loose money . thus if a holy grail would exist and be shared , well, everibody would make money . from where? there has to be allways a balance, thus by definition , it can`t exist .

thats my opinion any way .

!!!! it cant exist and be shared at the same time !!!

Comment

I think most of us here already have the Holy Grail System...just think....if your profit is more than losses or your wins are higher than losses than you already have it..no need to look for it...just keep on perfecting the system you have!

Comment

If Holy Grail is there , then everyone would use it and any inefficiency would be erased out from the mkt, and no one would take the opposite side of the trade and eventually the market would die down. So if it exists, it exists only in imagination.

Comment

The holy grail IS the constant supply of losers in the market.....they will always be there. And without them where would we be?...lol.

Comment

The losers have to be there to provide liquidity to the market. I am sure all the retail traders put together cannot provide the liquidity, There has to be large institutional traders & banks that also lose big time.
              After all look at the all the recent big losers in the markets such as MF global, Barclays, UBS. to name a few.
              There is a fine line between speculation & gambling.

Comment

One should define first what they mean by HG then we can see what we can do about it....LOL

Comment

K12 is right, what is HG?

HG- my definition:

Know and understand MM.
                  Know and understand MM.

Find system(s) with an edge.(plenty in this forum)
                  Tweak it (them) until it fits your trading style and still gets you the edge.

Know and understand MM.
                  Know and understand MM.

Then,
                  never look back,
                  just stick to it
                  and trade it like a boring job.
                  Respect the market, respect yourself.

Know and understand MM.
                  Know and understand MM.

Cash will follow.
                  Enjoy Life

P.S. in case you missed the main point, I repeat the most important is:
                  Know and understand MM. Know and understand MM.Know and understand MM. Know and understand MM.Know and understand MM. Know and understand MM.Know and understand MM. Know and understand MM.Know and understand MM. Know and understand MM.Know and understand MM. Know and understand MM.

Comment

Sounds like you are talking about your girlfriend/wife. LOL

Comment

I found the HG, but still don't know how to use it!!!!

Comment

I found The holy grail!!! in my bath tub..

Comment

congrats to those who have found the HG!!!
                          and for those who are still in search of HG, please contact the persons who have already found one and on their way to find another one shortly.

Comment

Well, evidently, this guy has a holy grail indicator. whether it's true or not I dunno. but sure would love to try it out if somebody has it.

http://paintbarfactory.com/Holy-Grail.php

Bests,
                            Unclepips

Comment

I found the holy grail

Code:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYDkCV83KKM
                              a few who have come to observe and to understand all that passes here.
                              The invisible hand with the all-seeing eye moves price around on the chart. It uses a very powerful "indicator" that we will never have access to.

However our trades can influence how it paints
                              Last edited by Rio; 24-07-13, 05:19.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X