Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forex trading- any tips for a newbie like me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forex trading- any tips for a newbie like me?

forex trading- any tips for a newbie like me?

As a trader for many years, I recommend that you go to www.babypips.com and take their free course. When you have completed their training, go to the beginners section of this forum and read the various questions and answers given by members. Depending on which trading platform you use, check it out to see if you can demo trade same until you become very familiar with all their features. At that point, try to find someone that can mentor you and make sure that person is a successful forex trader.

Good Luck

Comment

Visit babypips.com for learning Forex knowledge. that's a good forex-learning site.
      Then choose a good broker and open demo account also visit forums and improving your forex knowledge.
      Please stay with demo for 3-4 months before opening a small live account. From that time, I Think you will know what you should do to beat Forex.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban
        Good advice, let's visit the site and make practice in demo account then trade with real account. Good luck
        Actually, practice with demo account until you find a good system you feel comfortable with and also become very familiar on how to use the platform before you start using a live account.

Comment

That's right, we should do it. There are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice.
          You are 100% correct and this is great advice that everyone should follow. Thanks for this posting and other recent great postings gaban. Have a great weekend.

Comment

That's right, we should do it. There are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice.
            Not Bad, Gaban, You have improved..

Comment

Then what's the point the forex forum if knowledge has not increased?
              The goal is the increase the knowledge of the trader gaban, not the forex forum.

Comment

Originally posted by apple1937 View Post
                Not Bad, Gaban, You have improved..
                Hey my friend, your pm box is FULL.

Comment

Hi. you are beginner so i suggested you to go to different websites and see the answer of the questions that the other brokers are given. Note each and everything very carefully which is related to your field in which you want to go. So after that do some exercise and than start trading.

Comment

tips for newbie:
                    1. psychology should be good
                    2. discipline
                    3. good money management
                    4. patient
                    Knowledge and trading skills alone are not enough. We must master it all well.
                    Yeah,knowledge and skills are not enough.You need to be smart on your trading decisions

Comment

You also need practice and experience.

Comment

demo at least 100 trades before you go live.

Comment

studying risk management and money management. learn the forex market analysis. use a demo account as an experiment.. this should be useful to gain profit on your trading real account.... and you can register to forum.mt5 or indo.mt5 forum and get bonus post for trading... more post more learn and more bonuses for trading...

Comment

Originally posted by scoo View Post
                            demo at least 100 trades before you go live.
                            As a newbie it is really advisable to have a demo account first.With demo we have the opportunity to hone our trading skills without risking our own money and at the same time test the platform of our broker.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayne2009 View Post
                              Yeah,knowledge and skills are not enough.You need to be smart on your trading decisions
                              We have to be smart in using our money thats why we have to be smart in our trading decision.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X