forex trading- any tips for a newbie like me?

• 11 months later...
Guest FloridaTrader

As a trader for many years, I recommend that you go to www.babypips.com and take their free course. When you have completed their training, go to the beginners section of this forum and read the various questions and answers given by members. Depending on which trading platform you use, check it out to see if you can demo trade same until you become very familiar with all their features. At that point, try to find someone that can mentor you and make sure that person is a successful forex trader.

Good Luck

Visit babypips.com for learning Forex knowledge. that's a good forex-learning site.

Then choose a good broker and open demo account also visit forums and improving your forex knowledge.

Please stay with demo for 3-4 months before opening a small live account. From that time, I Think you will know what you should do to beat Forex.

Guest FloridaTrader
Good advice, let's visit the site and make practice in demo account then trade with real account. Good luck

Actually, practice with demo account until you find a good system you feel comfortable with and also become very familiar on how to use the platform before you start using a live account.

Guest FloridaTrader
That's right, we should do it. There are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice.

You are 100% correct and this is great advice that everyone should follow. Thanks for this posting and other recent great postings gaban. Have a great weekend.

Guest FloridaTrader
Then what's the point the forex forum if knowledge has not increased? :D

The goal is the increase the knowledge of the trader gaban, not the forex forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
tips for newbie:

1. psychology should be good

2. discipline

3. good money management

4. patient

Knowledge and trading skills alone are not enough. We must master it all well.

Yeah,knowledge and skills are not enough.You need to be smart on your trading decisions:)

• 2 weeks later...
studying risk management and money management. learn the forex market analysis. use a demo account as an experiment.. this should be useful to gain profit on your trading real account.... and you can register to forum.mt5 or indo.mt5 forum and get bonus post for trading... more post more learn and more bonuses for trading...

For newbie there is a lot of resources to gain knowledge about forex.There is a lot of books if you want to spend as well as free resources that is available with the use of the internet.And this forum alone is full of available resources for newbies to learn.

Newbie trader here. What I am doing until now is to equip myself with sufficient knowledge about Forex trading. And in order to have enough information and learning about the subject matter, I visit various Forex Web sites and forums, read different post about Forex, interact with other traders in the community, do a demo account and the likes.

• 4 weeks later...
I agree that with forex forums we are gaining knowledge from the post of other members.Demo account in which we can find for free from our own chosen broker mine from gdmfx,is really one resource to learn about forex trading.So as newbie there are lots of free resources in which we can actually learn and there are also those on which you have to spend your money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Learn and go to different websites and see the answer of the questions that the other brokers are given. Note each and everything very carefully which is related to your field in which you want to go. So after that do some exercise and than start trading.