Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forex trading- any tips for a newbie like me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For newbie there is a lot of resources to gain knowledge about forex.There is a lot of books if you want to spend as well as free resources that is available with the use of the internet.And this forum alone is full of available resources for newbies to learn.

Comment

Newbie trader here. What I am doing until now is to equip myself with sufficient knowledge about Forex trading. And in order to have enough information and learning about the subject matter, I visit various Forex Web sites and forums, read different post about Forex, interact with other traders in the community, do a demo account and the likes.

Comment

I agree that with forex forums we are gaining knowledge from the post of other members.Demo account in which we can find for free from our own chosen broker mine from gdmfx,is really one resource to learn about forex trading.So as newbie there are lots of free resources in which we can actually learn and there are also those on which you have to spend your money.

Comment

learn learn learn learn learn fail learn fail learn and success

Comment

we have to understand that failure is part of success

Comment

As a newbie it is really advisable to have a demo account first.With demo we have the opportunity to hone our trading skills without risking our own money and at the same time test the platform of our broker.

Comment

Learn and go to different websites and see the answer of the questions that the other brokers are given. Note each and everything very carefully which is related to your field in which you want to go. So after that do some exercise and than start trading.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X