Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex help out?

Forex help out?
    i want to learn forex. it there any books/cd/dvd you can reccommend for me? something that would help me know when to trade and become conscious market movements etc...

You can joint in forex forum. There is many traders sharing about trading system.

Comment

www.babypips.com is a great learning site for the forex. A lot of blokes start there.

Comment

Keep it simple. See if you can get a hold of N14l Fu11ers course details on here.

Comment

Hi guys!!! How's everyone i want to learn about Forex can anyone tell me properly about Forex please friends help me in Forex i want to know more and more about Forex. I just heard Forex is 100% trusting so, plz guys help me in Forex...

http://gentlerainmarketing.com/coaching.html
          Last edited by Aiden; 22-12-12, 08:57.

Comment

As mentioned before babypips.com. Read as much as you can on fundamentals that drive this market. Study price movements on one specific pair and then branch out only after you have gotten really good with one of them. You will many of the others ebb & flow like in similar fashion.

Comment

babypips.com and forexfactory...also actually you can find many good trading strategies in this forum.

Comment

with join in forex forums can give us new experience, because many traders share about their trading in forex forums.

Comment

Originally posted by nullahfx View Post
                  with join in forex forums can give us new experience, because many traders share about their trading in forex forums.
                  yeah, with join in forex forums, like forumfortrader.com we can get a lot of experience from other traders, so we can learn it...

Comment

learn on how to read chart first. I will recommend that you learn to read candle stick chart
                    this will help you easier to know when it will rise and when it will fall. you can also check and ask in forums from veteran traders that help a lot.

Comment

www.tradingfloor.com alot of good material and education

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X