[REQ] Convert2Metastock V2.2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...

Why are you not using The Downloader.

This application which is bundled with Metastock11 can convert ASCII to Metastock & vice versa.

Anyway, had this "MakeMS v1.9 - ASCII-to-MetaStock Data Convertor" on my HDisk.

Don't know if it is the same one but says "ASCII-to-MetaStock Data Convertor"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hF3...ew?usp=sharing

Note: I have never used this ever hence cannot vouch for it

Thank you very much!!! You guys are the best! I use The Downloader too, but the problem is that it requires too many steps to convert the data. Anyway, I started using Amibroker instead and it seems like a much better charting program. I might go back to Metastock though if this converter allows me to get many different symbols with less steps.

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you very much!!! You guys are the best! I use The Downloader too, but the problem is that it requires too many steps to convert the data. Anyway, I started using Amibroker instead and it seems like a much better charting program. I might go back to Metastock though if this converter allows me to get many different symbols with less steps.

How can this EA improve my trading results? Any suggestions?

How can this EA improve my trading results? Any suggestions?

EA or bot is just an extension of yourself. using EA, you don't have to sit in front of monitor burning your eyes to wait for your entry conditions to show up. Instead, EA as per ur trading rules, will watch the market for you and you can sip margarita

EA or bot is just an extension of yourself. using EA, you don't have to sit in front of monitor burning your eyes to wait for your entry conditions to show up. Instead, EA as per ur trading rules, will watch the market for you and you can sip margarita

Yes I understand that but it still should have some underlying idea behind it (i.e. rules when to buy or sell), I'm struggling to find one or at least determine approach how should I invent such ideas.