Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is The Best Currency Pairs To Trade & Times To Trade Them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is The Best Currency Pairs To Trade & Times To Trade Them?

what is the Best Currency Pairs To Trade & Times To Trade Them?

Might help you...

http://www.mediafire.com/?6u9v3a5ka9kcl3e
    Rgds
    RM

Comment

Originally posted by retireme View Post
      Might help you...

Rgds
      RM
      Thank you so much!! I will try this..

Comment

There's actually a really useful diagram about this on baby pips. Just look for it on their school of pipsology, you'll find out everything you need to know there.

Comment

I would've said eurusd in general coz thatas the pair i trade at hotforex, but its a bit highwire as of the moment so im looking at other pairs that does not have the dollar in it such the EURCAD, basically for starters its good to study the major pairs, and best of luck

Comment

Any time you have available and any pair you win with..

Comment

There is no "Best" there are pairs that you like most.

Comment

Originally posted by ramonramirez View Post
                what is the Best Currency Pairs To Trade & Times To Trade Them?
                For Day Trading : EUR/JPY - London Market Open - London Market Close.

For Scalpers : EUR/GBP & EUR/CHF; 2-3 hours after London Market Close to 2 hours after the Asian Market open.

Comment

In my opinion, the pairs which have the highest Average Daily Range to the Spread ratio.
                  Simply divide the recent average daily range by the spread... select those pairs with the highest result.

Comment

There are many official currencies that are used all over the globe, but there only a handful of currencies that are traded actively in the Forex market. Generally, the eight most traded currencies are the U.S. dollar (USD), the Canadian dollar (CAD), the euro (EUR), the British pound (GBP), the Swiss franc (CHF), the New Zealand dollar (NZD), the Australian dollar (AUD) and the Japanese yen (JPY). So for me either of these pairs are OK.

Comment

I guess it all depends on the currency you select to traded

Comment

In my opinion, the pairs which have the highest Average Daily Range to the Spread ratio.
                        I'm using EU, GU, UJ.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X