Please Review pointzero-indicator.com

slmssk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Loustar1,

i recommend you read the following statement (wwi forum) from a user who bought the indicator:

"In the previous thread there were faulty decompiled versions of the protected files... The author said he had a 30day money back guarantee... So to test it, I bought it for $299... and told everyone I would report on it etc... I quickly realized that the arrows were back printing 3-4 bars... so the screenshots etc on the website were a bit deceiving imho... because they paint a very pretty historical picture. I asked for a refund and received it immediately to the author's credit.

This is my experience... end of story."

Sixer

Mr.Sixer,

I read your post, and you buy original Pointzero.com software from Author (Flaab) @ $299...

can you share to me this system ? maybe my teacher can make better..

and if better.. i share/reply to you again..

i hope.. :)

i'm sorry my english is very bad.. :D

Best Regard,

Candle

Mr.Sixer,

I read your post, and you buy original Pointzero.com software from Author (Flaab) @ $299...

can you share to me this system ? maybe my teacher can make better..

and if better.. i share/reply to you again..

i hope.. :)

i'm sorry my english is very bad.. :D

Best Regard,

Candle

Why dont you buy it and get your teacher to fix it ?

Hope he is good though as it is based on MTF fractals and we all know what they do.

I think there is zigzag mixed in with it as well =))

Why i must buy if the system make me confused... :-?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18044-%28REQ%29-hxxp-www-pointzero-indic-tor-com/page6?highlight=candle

if good, maybe i want buy... if not... my money having a wing.. and gone... and never return again ;)

I am just trying to find out whether the system is good or not ...

But if I'm going to use, then it will not I do. .. :))

Therefore I just want to know if there are people who want and are able to share it on this forum.

If does not exist, then it also does nothing and close story.. 8-)

Edited by Candle

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am the developer of the PZ Trend Following Suite and I couldn't resist to issue an answer to ths post. First, what you have in your hands is not the PZ Channel Indicator, but an incomplete decompilation which you might have gotten from ebay or who knows where. It works more or less, but not like the actual/original version. The Pz Trend Following Suite is updated very very often.

Secondly (and I have to say this) you are missing the point about the Pz Trend Following Suite. It is not a magic early no-loss buy/sell signals indicator (aka "the ultimate indicator"), it is a suite that tries to enhance and simplify your trading activity. Here is what each element is for:

- The Pz Dashboard monitors dozens of symbols and tfs, and finds trading opportunities (mail, alerts, sound)

- The Pz Levels and Pz Channel are trend following indictors and are designed to show the trend direction.

- The Pz Bars indicator is used to know the short-term price direction. This is the "time your trades properly" indicator.

- The Pz Oscillator must be used with the Pz Bars indicator to trade divergences (double top, double bottom, SHS) if the PZ Bars indicator confirms, or trade breakouts and time your trend trades properly.

- And finally, the PZ Manager EA is designed to manage your trades properly and save you time. I know lots of traders who pick up great entry points, but they don't know when to exit and lose. This Ea solves that.

So... you are pretty much missing the whole thing because you only have an old version Pz Channel Indicator...with no dashboard, timing indicators or position manager EA.

Your expectation about PZ to be "better than other indicator" is unrealistic, the goal of the product is not to replace you, but give you tools to be more effective trading (find opportunities, save time and avoid mistakes by automating position management, time your trades accurately, etc).

We are coherent with this, we always recommend our potential customers to learn to trade first and buy the suite with the proceeds of their trading activity: trading is a business and it should be treated like such.

Simply said, with our suite a trader who traded succesfully 5-6 markets can now trade hundreds of markets with more effectiveness and more free time for himself. And this is why the suite is valuable and costs 300usd: you would need a trading staff of at least 5-6 people to trade all those markets and properly manage all positions. It is a tool for people who can afford to be a trader.

In the same fashion, a losing or compulsive trader is likely to still lose with the Pz Trend Following Suite. The only advantage he could have is letting the Pz Manager EA to manage his trades and avoid costly mistakes.

It seems to me that you are the typical small trader who trades 2-3 currencies with the only goal in mind to nail entry points with some magical indicator. That is a very poor trading approach: we trade around 40-50 markets and know that money is earned when you get out (not when you get in).

Luckily for me, the russian thief who requested a refund and decompiled our work only got his hands on two indicators of the suite (Which only confirms his lack of intelligence, but perhaps that's why he's a thief)

IMO, you would be better off learning to trade and reading trading books, instead of expecting an indicator to be profitable for you.

Anyway, that's it. Some of our trades are posted in our flickr gallery. Take a look sometime.

Cheers, and no hard feelings :-)

(the most part of our product has not been debunked)

PS: A two-bar lag for trend changes is uncomfortable for some people. They prefer to use the PZ Levels indicator which is based on breakouts (instead of fractals) and has no lag.