Anyone using swiss army EA ?

I have a scalping system that works really well but I can not seem to lock in the profits that i have made using swiss army EA. Could anyone help me with the right Trailing stop and break even setting?

My scalping EA made a eurusd BUY at 0.90256, The price move to 0.90304

What will be the right settings to lock in the profits? i should get around 0.50 profit but I only get around 0.01 - 0.03 profits from the settings using 0.01 lotsize.

At the moment I have

trailing stop of 3

break even at 2

brake even slide 1

stop lost 1

takeprofit 5

any help I would be grateful.

Make sure to use "Activate immediately" to TRUE.......If you want it to manage ALL pairs, then pair specific is false, same with magic number specific. If you want to manage just gbp/usd then Pair Specific is true, magic specific false.....If just wanting Gbp/usd Magic 1 managed then Magic Specific is true and then put in the magic number in that setting. Make sure, and this is the biggest mistake with Swiss, to put all the "types" to true. There is a list of true/false, one of them is "Allow all types", just put that to true and it will manage ALL open orders and pending orders. That's probably why it's not working.

Do not use the global closure in Swiss, I've always had issues with that section. Use another CloseAll for that if you want to close at just a specific $ figure of profit. Otherwise, Swiss will work beautifully for stops/Tp, trailings, and breakevens.

Also, your trailing is probably too tight, Mt4 I don't think will allow that close of a trailing stop.