Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zulutrade Diary

Hey friends,

Today I funded my AAAFX account with EUR75. The status of the payment is green but my balance on Zulutrade still unchanged. I expect the system to update by tonight so I can hopefully start to receive signals by tomorrow morning.

The signal provider of my choice will be "Forex Cruise Control AAAFX". He has two accounts as he runs one with FXDD and the newest one with AAAFX in order to reduce slippage.

I am excited and we will see how it goes from here. Make sure to check my daily updates!

Read more on http://zuludiary.blogspot.com

Hello friends!

The money finally arrived and my account is set to earn some serious pips!

As you can see the balance is EUR 78.51 as I had some 5 Euros on my account left from my first try at Zulutrade 2 years ago. I transferred EUR 75 using money bookers while they took around 2% comission for the service.That's how I ended up with this amount!

As for my signal provider settings, as already mentioned in my first post I chose to go with Forex Cruise Control AAAFX. This provider has two very succesful accounts of which one is run with FXDD and the second one with AAAFX. Since I already had an AAAFX Forex Account I chose this one in order to eliminate the execution slippage which can sometimes be quite high and erase some previously made gains.

In custom mode I restricted the maximum trades to 2 open trades at the same time. I ran some backtests and found this number to be safe to go with at the start. I will raise this restriction as my account grows.
    Of course the entire account is set to Micro Lots as my balance is quite low and any other type of lots would most probably lead to a margin call!

Let's see how we go from here. Check out my daily updates, trader friends.

Last edited by fabfive; 06-04-12, 00:23.

Comment

Hello friends,

Today was my first trading day with Zulutrade in 2012 and it was a successful one.

Forex Cruise Control AAAFX made me 28 Pips which converts to EUR 2.31. Not bad!

I learned over the years that you have to think small and steady when it comes to stocks and forex. When I first started trading I thought 28 Pips are nothing and finally I would have lost everything again by overtrading, trying to gain more than possible.

Think small and steady. If you can make 28 Pips every day, you will be a very rich man in a few years.

Comment

Hello Friends,

Today, the second day of my Zulutrade adventure closed with a small loss. My signal provider Forex Cruise Control - AAAFX closed 3 trades which resultet in a total minus of 49pips for me. Therefore my account is 22 pips down for the week.

As I only traded 2 days of this week the results are not important at all to me and I am looking forward to next week.

Comment

Hello to you and your blog
          good luck trading!!
          I really like your thinking think small and steady - I am also trading with the same strategy - always small and steady profit.
          though imo, you need a bit bigger amount in order to get more money out of the system

Comment

Hello fellow traders,
            Today there was no trade in my Zulutrade portfolio due to Easter Monday and Non-farm Payroll.
            NFP was released last Friday and usually the consequences can be seen until Monday after the weekend. This time we were affected by the Easter Holidays aswell, which count for almost every western country.
            My signal provider Forex Cruise Control AAAFX decided to make no trades in order to stay on the safe side. It was a very low volume day and therefore indicators are usually not reliable or even prone to give false results.
            In this case I am very happy that my Signal Provider made the decision not to trade, as capital preservation is the N1 rule in this business.

Comment

Thanks for the thumbs up boby!
              I know I should put more capital in there but I first want to try the system out if it really works. Doubling such a small amount is not that big of a deal and afterwards I can deposit some more money

Comment

Even though we had NFP last Friday and Easter Monday, Tuesday this week ended positive.
                My signal provider Forex Cruise Control AAAFX opened 2 trades which finally resultet in a total of 10 pips.

As you can see I am still at -12 pips in my overall performances. If FCC continues like this we can polish this up and end the week with a positive balance.

More here: http://zuludiary.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello friends,

I wished I could report you good news today. However my signal provider left a loss in my account which is not that unsignificant. When I checked my balance around local noon time I had 3 open positions which altogether were running at around -250. He finally managed to get out at a total of -70 pips.
                  This means my account is at -82 pips now.

However I am still faithful that Forex Cruise Control knows what he is doing and as we all know: No trader can only win.

As I am writing this blog post there is one open position in my account which he opened a few hours earlier. It is currently pending at around 0 pips. Let's assume the best and finish this day with a gain!

Comment

Hello everyone,

First of all please excuse my abstinence yesterday. I was quite busy and did not find the time to write some lines. Therefore today I'll make everything up.
                    First of all, my signal provider did quite a few trades today and yesterday. Some red, some green, overall in the green. Take a look:

Looking at the summary my balance counts -56 pips overall.
                    However I noticed that there were some significant differences between my and the signal provier's trades. Also called slippage.. Some trades were about 10 pips different from the ones stated in his account. If I sum the slippage up it would aproximately sum up to 50 pips. Thats about what my balance could use to get to break even.
                    So I contacted the Zulutrade support team, which advised me to fill in a request form. They will look into this issue and reimburse the slippage occured within the next 30 days.
                    I filled the form, sent it and will keep ya posted on this!
                    Have a nice weekend!

Comment

Hey fellows,

Sorry for not writing a new post for the last few days. I was quite busy with life and only occasionally had the chance to check my Zulutrade Account.
                      However what I noticed is the huge slippage that occured with the trades. Even though I chose Forex Cruise Control AAAFX in order to reduce the slippage - as my broker is AAAFX, too, it went up to 10 pips difference in the negative. I sent a support ticket to my broker and they answered, that if the slippage is due to the Zulutrade platform, they will refund it. Sadly usually the slippage occurs naturally and therefore not refundable.

Long story short message: I changed my provider to the normal, original provider account Forex Cruise Control to see how it goes from here.

Also here attached see the trades from the past days:

Comment

Dear Readers,

Today was a good day. My signal provider Forex Cruise Control made quite some pips in 2 trades. One with 7 and the other with 18 pips.

As for the slippage - if you believe it or not - I had positive slippage today. What is positive slippage? FCC closed the trade with 15 pips while mine closed with 18. That is some good news to me and I hope it will repeat soon
                        So far I can say that it was worth it to change back to his first account Forex Cruise Control. Let's see how the slippage goes on from here.
                        I'll keep you posted!

Comment

How is your trading going mate? still winning?

Comment

Unfortunatelly, I did not manage to twist them around....markets are soo bad these days....

Comment

Forex Cruise Control almost kill me last week. I am having 3k floating loss now, should i close all my trades and join another SP, or continue to wait? please advise....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X