No announcement yet.

Zulutrade Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have experience on lowest slippage?

Comment

Forex Cruise control is gone....Thousands of investors lost money. 15 pips gain for 1300 pips DD.

Time to learn some Money management follks...

Comment

well imho, there are lots of good traders to follow but never allocate too much money more than you are willing to risk !!

Comment

risk management is key to trading success. never ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by indie33 View Post
            Forex Cruise control is gone....Thousands of investors lost money. 15 pips gain for 1300 pips DD.

Time to learn some Money management follks...
            yep... problem with signal providers... never know when a drawdown period approaches so u never know how to cushion the effect....

Comment

Originally posted by osaze View Post
              yep... problem with signal providers... never know when a drawdown period approaches so u never know how to cushion the effect....
              the problem is solved with zuluguard yo zuluguard them all and your account ballance is protected as well as your account !

Comment

so zuluguard, this is your secret? .....cant work all the time btw, or not?

Comment

Regardless boby,

I am trading only few months of live account, and seriously can tell you I have little idea of what I am doing myself, however somewhat I managed to make myself +2568 dollars!!! How awesome that is!

Comment

$2500, seriously? Can you please share some steps that you made here? And how much was your investment?

Comment

i started with about 10001 USD, and allocated it among about lets say 5 traders on zulutrade, copying their traders. I did actually rotate the traders, forex is too volatile to follow it all the time the same traders.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X