X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brokers and GMT´s

Hello Traders..

Haver just reading this improved article-----

Time zone settings on majority of Forex trading platforms cannot be changed.
    Some brokers use this factor to their advantage.
    Instead of picking for their trading severs the most common time zone(s), where the largest Forex markets operate: London (GMT) or New York (EST), brokers choose other time zones, like GMT+2, +3 etc.

I can’t explain why they do it. Except, probably, for those brokers who decide that platform time zone should be the same as the location of the company. But I’ve seen unexplainable cases, when broker company is, say, in New York, and they set time zone for their platform (randomly?) at GMT+6… Why would you do that? Probably to make sure no strategy works well under this conditions…
    So now im searching for an GMT-6 Broker because im in Vienna GMT+1 to trade the real Market..

Can anybody Help ??

Zoomm

Originally posted by zoom View Post
    Hello Traders..

Haver just reading this improved article-----

So now im searching for an GMT-6 Broker because im in Vienna GMT+1 to trade the real Market..

Can anybody Help ??

Zoomm
    Oanda is GMT -5, you need to check brokers based in the US or Canada.

Comment

I need GMT -6

Comment

Why should it make any difference? It is only a reference point. The trades will be the same.

Comment

it makes difference because the time is different...i like to have the same time like in New York .

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X