[SHARE] Black Belt EA

http://i30.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0227/79/18ebe31ccde185237ccf3bf65a607879.png

Trading style: opens trades around the clock based on price action; can open multiple positions, up to 16 by default; trades are only opened and closed at the start of a bar.

Currency pairs: EURUSD

Timeframe: M30

Price: $99

Vendor: http://www.blackbeltea.com

Forward test By MellyForex:

http://www.myfxbook.com/widgets/253399/large.jpg

Forward test By pavlus777:

http://www.myfxbook.com/widgets/255032/large.jpg

Download Full EDU version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gu6rs4dr8vzkle1

English manual:

http://www.blackbeltea.com/installation-manual/

Be warned: using an edu version, regards the creator and an unbiased insider, it could be a timebomb:

"Someone pointed my some "cracked" copies of the EA. I downloaded them and all the cracker did was to activate the protection routine by removing some parts of mql code, it's not that easy to crack it as it seem, if anyone uses the "cracked" copy I warn him/her to be prepared for the disaster.

Anyway, it will stop working within 2 days. "

"I know how the protection system works. Removing a few mql lines won't help, but activates a logical bomb inside the dll. If anyone here uses a cracked copy, he must be prepared for a margin call."

Be warned: using an edu version, regards the creator and an unbiased insider, it could be a timebomb:

"Someone pointed my some "cracked" copies of the EA. I downloaded them and all the cracker did was to activate the protection routine by removing some parts of mql code, it's not that easy to crack it as it seem, if anyone uses the "cracked" copy I warn him/her to be prepared for the disaster.

"I know how the protection system works. Removing a few mql lines won't help, but activates a logical bomb inside the dll. If anyone here uses a cracked copy, he must be prepared for a margin call."

wouldnt it be funny if in his 'smartness' he managed to crash every one of his customer's accounts too.

with such nastiness inside the code, id never trust it live, even a bought version.

i doubt its true. but id be worried even being a customer with that claim. imagine if his server went down and that let off the (probably false claim) logic bomb off and you woke to discover your account at zero despite being a customer!

A hidden time bombe in the code of a commercial product justifies even more to crack such sh.t

Hello friends, can anyone please recommend some reliable Ea's . Commercial or non commercial or even from some good sharing person. Thank you. well i did follow in this forum quite some time but i dont seem to get one. Or did i missed it. thank you in advance , appreciated. I spent $ on eas in the past. all was bad on forward demo account mostly, performed horrible. Thanks to this forum , i become more wiser.. sharing & caring to identify those ea's together.

Black belt? 4 losses in row on demo!Yellow belt? Maybe.

Hermes

P.S. vendor, who would buy that s*** from you? You ask money for that FX garbage?

No moral!

I ran the EA with default settings on AxiTrader. Though I also have 4 losses but the three winners have given me a net profit for the week. Guess the EA has a good Risk:Reward ratio. Will monitor this EA closely for the next week.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a one ****** and disperate bluff...

Does anyone know whether the trade logic of this EA can be trusted on a live account? in otherwords, is the EA badly coded?

Thanks

That's a one ****** and disperate bluff...

Does anyone know whether the trade logic of this EA can be trusted on a live account? in otherwords, is the EA badly coded?

Thanks

If you check on DonnaForex where the vendor spends most of his time, you can see that there is something wrong with the way the EA does not close a trade and hangs on to a losing trade, take a look at the thread its well documented

thanks death star and pro

So what you guys are trying to say (and from what I have concluded from donna forum) is that, the current good backtest

for this EA does not match with the forward test due to the EA not closing trades properly and not openning all (or most) of the trades

that show on the backtest.

What I am afraid of is that the problem could be bigger than that because I have seen this many times before, usually EAs that are badly coded could show a backtest that has nothing to do with the true strategy performance, and this is actually equal to faking a bad backtest to make it look better. I am not saying that the seller has done so intentionally, but regardless, this is bad for my money and that is the end of the story for me.

Its the trade logic itself which mess up so many trades. As a long time manual trader I can say, to sell or to buy in an already exhausted short time trend, with up to 6 position (or even more, who knows?), is plain s****d. The creator has no clue about good trading strategy. This EA got generated on a drawing board just by (over)optimizing some indicators to get good looking total results. In the end the user will have to live with heavy DDs, sometimes for months or even years.

thanks death star and pro

So what you guys are trying to say (and from what I have concluded from donna forum) is that, the current good backtest

for this EA does not match with the forward test due to the EA not closing trades properly and not openning all (or most) of the trades

that show on the backtest.

What I am afraid of is that the problem could be bigger than that because I have seen this many times before, usually EAs that are badly coded could show a backtest that has nothing to do with the true strategy performance, and this is actually equal to faking a bad backtest to make it look better. I am not saying that the seller has done so intentionally, but regardless, this is bad for my money and that is the end of the story for me.

The vendor released V3 today which address this issued today with the closing of the trades, maybe someone with V2 can share it, posted the updated of V3 on Donna