Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you so much for this thread! Hope this is the final piece of puzzle that I have been searching for many years. Market timing, yeah. I have been using delta turning point from Dynamic trader to project market reversals after learnt from Steve Cohen, but to be honest, his teaching was not as good as it claimed to be. I have also using gann to forecast the reversal but again without much luck. Let me see if this one works out.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Here is the link for the timingsolution advanced (educated). Please note, I don't use the cracked version. I use the real version that I bought from the owner. It really is a good product, one just needst o learn how to use it properly.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/t935xc

Take care,

Unclepips

Hi Unclepips,

Could you please reload timingsolution advanced (educated), the link is dead. Many thanks.

Khai

Unclepips,

The presenter in the video said that he has a free course on Gann's Master Time Cycle that was taken off of YouTube that we can get if we contact him. Have you seen any of his contact information, so that we can get the course?

One of the best videos on how to forecast using TimingSolution software.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUTWIs_ZLqs&t=321s

Unclepips,

The presenter in the video said that he has a free course on Gann's Master Time Cycle that was taken off of YouTube that we can get if we contact him. Have you seen any of his contact information, so that we can get the course?

I asked him through youtube for the video and have not seen a response yet. I will check for his e-mail since I am in the yahoo discussion group with TS owners. Thanks.

Unclepips,

So yes, I did contact the man in the video. As I mentioned previously he is in the TImingSolution owner yahoo discussion group. here is what he said

"Cyclic Vibrations <[email protected]>

To XXXX XXXXX Today at 4:54 AM

Unfortunately, the course is for sale now... If you are interested I can give you a discounted price of $299

Regards,

XXxed"

I might consider getting this course, just because I like to learn more about Gann's timing! Will keep you guys posted. Until then my friends, he's not going to post that video on youtube anytime soon.

Best trading day!

Unclepips

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nice thread!! Unclepips, did that course help you in any way to improve your trading?

Like I said I am interested in this course, but don't want to pay over 200 bucks for it. The one that he posted on youtube provides some good points. Thanks. Unclepips

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I am an active trade with Forex, emini futures and stocks now. I am using Advanced version. He updated his software almost every month. Terra is even better, but you have to subscribe with a monthly fee of $35. It has more advanced forecasting models.

Are you still active Unclepips?

im interested to buy TS software

what version that you recommend between

1-Timing Solution Primo - includes basic functions only; nevertheless it allows to generate a projection line;

2-Timing Solution Advanced

is it too much difference?

Like I said I am interested in this course, but don't want to pay over 200 bucks for it. The one that he posted on youtube provides some good points. Thanks. Unclepips

Thanks for the reply. Actually the YouTube link you provided has gone dead. I think the video has been removed. If you have that video in your library, can you plz share it in someway. Thank. D_A_

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the reply. Actually the YouTube link you provided has gone dead. I think the video has been removed. If you have that video in your library, can you plz share it in someway. Thank. D_A_

I believe I downloaded and saved somewhere. I will check. Unclepips

• 5 months later...

Since my luck with the two lottery tickets hasn't been blessed by the Most Highest One yet, I have to try whichever way I can to improve my life. GBPAUD Daily chart using Wave59! As all of us know for certain that NOTHING IS 100%!

https://i.imgur.com/0tVu54h.jpg

0tVu54h.jpg