Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does this really work? Like 80%+ winrate?

We trade it here free, but it's a closed group. Yeah, it's fairly accurate. I've been trading using it for A LONG time now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/347874051988677/

We trade it here free, but it's a closed group. Yeah, it's fairly accurate. I've been trading using it for A LONG time now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/347874051988677/

Thanks. Can I ask your winrate if you dont mind? Just want to know if its worth studying all the hours into the subject.

Do you use astrology, astronomy or cycle analysis?

Thanks. Can I ask your winrate if you dont mind? Just want to know if its worth studying all the hours into the subject.

Do you use astrology, astronomy or cycle analysis?

This year my win rate is way above 80%. Previous year not as high since I did not have time to trade too much, so I did not really take time to run the software. Yes, Cyclic Vibrations work as the author suggested.

This year my win rate is way above 80%. Previous year not as high since I did not have time to trade too much, so I did not really take time to run the software. Yes, Cyclic Vibrations work as the author suggested.

Thanks UP!

After the red and green lines in timing, which technical analysis do you use to get in for confirmation?

Hello, TimingSolution enthusiasts.

If you follow this step, I am showing below you'll get a pretty good result similar to this video (

). I don't understand what the hell he is saying but, on his LIVE accounts, he produced very extremely good results. As for me, I normally use only two models "astro composite" and "spectrum" models and still have been giving me great results as well. but running a neural net will provide you additional confirmation.

I learnt recently that following the crowd is ALWAYS great when you actually are following them at the same time of entry, but when you missed that ride, chances are the crowd might already be got to their destination- thus will leave you stranded.

https://i.imgur.com/alyxrBa.jpg

alyxrBa.jpg