Excalibur 3.6

• 2 months later...

Re: [req]Excalibur 3.6

Educated version will not trade properly as it receives it trade signals directly from their server.

If it performed that well and I know it does then perhaps you should have purchased it when it was available.

I do know that since others though that they could educate it the author no longer allow demo versions. So much for supporting a honest programmer I guess.

Like others I use educated version many times but when it does produce results I purchase a registered copy.

"Cracking this program will never get good results or proper results.

On a personal note I have always made my purchase price back with this programmer and his programs.

• 2 months later...

Re: [req]Excalibur 3.6

Educated version will not trade properly as it receives it trade signals directly from their server.

If it performed that well and I know it does then perhaps you should have purchased it when it was available.

I do know that since others though that they could educate it the author no longer allow demo versions. So much for supporting a honest programmer I guess.

Like others I use educated version many times but when it does produce results I purchase a registered copy.

"Cracking this program will never get good results or proper results.

On a personal note I have always made my purchase price back with this programmer and his programs.

why don´t make a special discount offer for all your "indo-buddys" here, who like to buy Excalibur?

Reading your words was kind of revealing. To me it´s obvious, that you are involved some how.

Maybe you are even the "honest programmer?" ;) no? :-??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Excalibur 3.6

hxxp://[email protected]@ts.c0m/

Live account page is dead.. Doesn't sound like something i would trust just from a person saying it works, there are no long term forward test available and no backtests could be done since its streaming from the server "as he says". I do not know myself. So until i would get some info on this I'd wait...

Ok i just took a look inside of the code, i do not know what exactly is he getting from the "server" It looks like he is just trading based on his indicator or something to that extend, i will try and get this thing to back test to see how exactly does this break out ea functions...

Could you please post a stat regarding this?

nope

You want results, buy this mans EA's. they work

fapturbo would work today as well as it did in the beginning but they sold hundreds of thousands of copies that overloaded servers and crashed brokers when all those orders hit at the exact same time, greed kills EA's not that EA's do not work

he sells 500 only for a good reason

I have my own private EA that works well because it is just that, private, not shared.

the good stuff you wont find here or on any forum on the internet shared freely

I'll give you this from over an 8 month period with all of the EA's from him working together as a basket trade

Average consecutive wins: 13 consecutive losses: 1

Ok i just took a look inside of the code, i do not know what exactly is he getting from the "server" It looks like he is just trading based on his indicator or something to that extend, i will try and get this thing to back test to see how exactly does this break out ea functions...

If you took some time and read through all the posts here related to this program you would already know that it does not backtest worth anything. =))

As to continued posted results why would he post recent results for a program he is not promoting and is not for sale. like most of the scammers out there do. His support forum speaks volume on his abilities so why bother to write unnecessary comments about something and someone you know nothing about.

If he was like the others out there he would still be selling the program and not keeping his word to limit how many people can actually use the " real" program. :huh:

As to the version you have it is most likely the older version that was pirated sometime ago before he re programmed the entire thing to ensur ethat his members continue to make pips.

Again since it is not for sale why comment on whether it is a good program or not since you can not purchase it and there has never been a refund for it then I imagine the "real" program is good.

And no I am not Bernard and if I were I would not offer it to anyone, once I had made a promise either. Why is it that when a decent programmer cpmes along people still continue to try to take a few dollars out of their pockets.

Never really ends does it. As I understand it now, no one can simply purchase any program from him without a referral due to people that want money but do not want to spend it.

Better to waste you time on Dragon whatever or Fapturbo or some other useless program.

Just my two cents worth and yes there are many members here that have his programsall purchased and not hacked, and would never post them here, and if you can find a programmer that gives the kind of support to his members that he does then good luck to you. :))

No one cares for support if ea is garbage, you can write up 100's of posts to defend it and i do not blame you, i understand it hard to sell your product on line these days, I'm all for reforming the current ea market and making it better for the seller and for the buyers. However all i stated is that ea fails as of now so any of the member of this forum do not carry false hopes towards it. Lies that a the "real" version is better than the demo question the ethics of the seller trying to promote his product and no i do not have nothing better to do than look at the codes of other ea's and see how they trade in order to learn something from them since this is what i do for a living and like it mind you. If your product does work, i am happy for you and for your costumers since they are obviously blessed with great support and honorable work ethics of the creator. If it doesn't i do not blame you or anyone else i just say what i see, since this forum is all about sharing, opinion, information, systems, ea's doesn't matter, everyone is here for something. Oh well good luck to you.

Philippe T

No one cares for support if ea is garbage, you can write up 100's of posts to defend it and i do not blame you, i understand it hard to sell your product on line these days, I'm all for reforming the current ea market and making it better for the seller and for the buyers. However all i stated is that ea fails as of now so any of the member of this forum do not carry false hopes towards it. Lies that a the "real" version is better than the demo question the ethics of the seller trying to promote his product and no i do not have nothing better to do than look at the codes of other ea's and see how they trade in order to learn something from them since this is what i do for a living and like it mind you. If your product does work, i am happy for you and for your costumers since they are obviously blessed with great support and honorable work ethics of the creator. If it doesn't i do not blame you or anyone else i just say what i see, since this forum is all about sharing, opinion, information, systems, ea's doesn't matter, everyone is here for something. Oh well good luck to you.

Philippe T

The point that was made is why comment on a program that is not for sale and is not available. As you stated there are not even current results posted. It refers that it is not a good program when in fact it is simply not for sale period so if you spend time on a hacked version that will not trade properly why bother. All I stated is that there are already posts here from several members that have already spent time doing what you are doing now.

Just a waste thats all.

However all i stated is that ea fails as of now so any of the member of this forum do not carry false hopes towards it.
Why have hopes on something that you can not get or buy. Make no sense.

Lies that a the "real" version is better than the demo

Lies about what? a product that is not for sale period...get real I am not flaming you here but you have other motives here for sure.

i do not have nothing better to do than look at the codes of other ea's and see how they trade in order to learn something from them since this is what i do for a living and like it mind you.

I can appreciate that and that is why there us a MT4 forum where programmer get together and share all coding to the public so that others can learn rather than try to figure out how another person worked hard to develop theri own way to make all the coding work. If you look at another programmers code then copy it then you learn nothing.

This forum is full of posts and complaints where someone stole someone elses code, since they could not learn to develop theri own and then re sold the program and everyone complains they got ripped off.

MT4 forum has thousands of programs and open code for others to learn from so if you are looking to " learn" then a visit there is well worth the time for sure.

Most of us here . or most of us decompiles a program to ensure that it is not stolen code from another program .

Anyway not wanting to start a flaming session here. Just seems like a waste of time. The code for this Excalibur program was open to the public for seven months on the development forum at TSD, open to everyone, and anyone had the opportunity to look at it there and learn a long time ago before someone turned around and resold it under another name to make a few bucks and only short changed the people that purchase the pirated version.

It has gone through ten updates since then