Holy Grail Beta 0.1 (Need Coders))

vibhatha

Hi Everybody,,

This is the ultimate secret pack that has been ever revealed ..

Why do I call this the Holy Grail Beta 0.1 ??

Because this is the novice stage of this this system and I need :xYOU :x(good coders) to make this system a really HOLY!! GRAILL!!!

But there is a tiny problemm..

I will explain everything under this post and I will the give the indicator and template file to test,,

Here these are some screenshots..

wZr7z0h3_p_vDRfGtsMB1SjXXvgI5vu1NHQQxNyMBdaHrRiMKCK8gEw0zKNzzNKFTKimaZiggEV3HER92oaGrrflwrMySfPSui8=w1600

NIrFtTW690iGZIqpeX8v7rJ1wQ1JyvTgWUoHV4_v3jSU8ppCgsjznHrTnSeMwlR-UhXbCKmnDtsPmCFQPCVTATUasASKTfVU_q0=w1600

1bmtPiqqTARU8i8VaTb5Di0Py8BIa3jd73By8kNlvw_O-gD60fj0e8hKwjC_M5HVBnkFauxrNEYsTnDpa9NQ68YLrduuYkb-YMs=w1600

t0mDe_7CJiDNHuztPboVX3EASAR2nGdFMB-yFY6Q0CjU0M9VB_CAd-NvZb_H6s3OO263vHSWiKtJuDtidaRcyQd0kc0-LPknwTU=w1600

hdWoc8qVY13joPoQS8rl2QipyJ0vlI_D8f25hODmOq8Kipk4cxNZ59RkxWx59Uvr3am5zHbJvi4SutTlAM_WRD8PKL6Xqetit7g=w1600

B-K88bBTU244ju_oCKb5SKxN34YRYQGfgY4mVTJm9JleFC3mLaHRuCMLx0fPJC2NP7oLwZQap4_3W35l5S_JgonNetG-x19zOdE=w1600

iizY62py9a4ImW-MJ_2_BXps-B2MaTBfIxrfVONcQuD7KfV8DCWBxo04ApBGI_N769Lw6p2BAzzEV-5Q_8hu7yOVEM0Z7iPfbRE=w1600

Download the INDICATOR AND TEMPLATE FILE

Time Frame Greater than 5Mins))))))

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5-nPg1W_2DrMDA5MDIzMWMtNGE5YS00Zjg4LWEwOWQtNGJhOTYwOWE2YWZi

GO TO ""FILE"" NEXT ""DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL ""

PASSWORD : psw

THIS DOT NEVER REPAINT

But this dot paints after 2 or 3 candles have been closed!!!

I need the coders to adjust the bar to paint exactly right on time!!!! (As I'm not the so called coder u know)

Add colours to the high dot RED

low dot BLUE

You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world[-O<

Edited by vibhatha

vibhatha ... listen ... there are 2 ways you can make an indicator repaint ... let me explain

first when an indicator is build you have to cycle through each candle and do the necessary calculations ... one by one. But the so called holy grail indicator builders thought they can switch the logic a bit to make a bit more money ... why?

1. You can cycle the candles from past to present

2. You can cycle the candles from present to past

In any case if one of the values calculated on a CLOSED bar changes the indicator will repaint ...

Another trick they use like in your indicator is that for the current bar calculated value ... they use data from the next 2,3 ... n bars (from past to present) that means that in order to calculate that value u have to have that candle closed ... to make it not repaint would require to know the future or to make the signal X bars late .... like it is now

So ... i am sorry to say that ... this indicator repaints and it will most probably repaint 4 ever :)

Loopyno