FX Systems One Forex Broker For All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Systems One Forex Broker For All

We are an STP/ECN forex broker that doesn't take retail clients directly but we are accepting new IB and affiliates. For retail clients, we have 5 excellent Broker Divisions which include, www.1lotstp.com www.loyalforex.com www.4runnerforex.com www.1pipfix.com and www.2pipfixed.com

Each Division offers 24/7 phone and live chat support. Spreads as low as .3 eur/usd and super fast execution on our monster data servers! EA and scalpers love trading with us.
    We are currently offering a special discount to forum members who mention this post, up to 20% off your first wire deposit.

Thank you,
    FX Systems
    www.fxsystems.com

any of these broker groups are good for beginners or scalpers

Comment

I like 1LOTSTP broker because they offer leverage upto 1:400 i know there are broker who are offering 1:500 leverage also but this much is enough for me, and secondly their spreads are mostly low, that's a big advantage for any trader, and they always have interesting bonus programs generally about 10-20 % bonus.

Comment

I've been already trading for good time on ECN account of freshforex. They offer probably one of the best ECN execution: on average it takes 0.05 seconds with low spreads and almost zero commissions. And they offer more than 20 ways to fund and withdraw from your account. BTW, now you can compensate 100% of deposit commission with them, check terms on the website. And spend saved money on something useful. For instance, I bought headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by Klimov View Post
          I've been already trading for good time on ECN account of freshforex. They offer probably one of the best ECN execution: on average it takes 0.05 seconds with low spreads and almost zero commissions. And they offer more than 20 ways to fund and withdraw from your account. BTW, now you can compensate 100% of deposit commission with them, check terms on the website. And spend saved money on something useful. For instance, I bought headphones.
          Do you know that FreshForex cancelled the deposit commission on 6 payment systems on Black Friday and 2 more days? That's a nice opportunity to save at least 2,5% of your deposit.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X