non anonymous reputation sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non anonymous reputation sharing

It would be really great if the reputation was non-anonymous cause due to it being anonymous, we first time posters here have been easily getting bad reputation with swear words written. Just for asking for reupload, some give bad reputation with swears in them.
    I am sure I will even get bad reputation for this post

Hey flamestriker, first time I use reputation button (I usually press Thanks button) , but I turned you back to green in one shot! lol

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
      Hey flamestriker, first time I use reputation button (I usually press Thanks button) , but I turned you back to green in one shot! lol
      thanks lol. I am happy for me but other traders might be getting bad reputation as I am writing for just posting their own thoughts

Comment

Ultimately members without "friends" can perhaps use this:

Forex Forum - Indo Investasi FAQ

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by flamestriker View Post
          thanks lol. I am happy for me but other traders might be getting bad reputation as I am writing for just posting their own thoughts
          you are right,some times we may get negative reputation even for non-harmful posts.See this post
          http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13935-paint-bar-forex?p=209736&viewfull=1#post209736
          I got a negative reputation for that post.I dont know what was wrong with that post.LOLZZZ!!!!

Comment

LOL.. i am a member of this forum since aug. 2011 and i thot reputation was decided by the admin dept. i am just laughing on myself again n again... i have always used the thanks option... i have never used reputation till today.. my first positive reputation goes to "flamestriker".

Comment

There is some ***** in the Forum posting vile comments in Reputation that make no sense at all...Forum Mod please PM me so I can show you that information.

Mick

Interesting...the word 1*d*i*o*t gets censored (above) but the vile comments of those posting poor reputation comments goes without any filtering...just saying...
              Last edited by tryitagainmf; 09-04-12, 14:01.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X