Beware of FOREX METAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of FOREX METAL

I just want to share my experience with Forex Metal. 2 weeks ago I opened and account with them and since then, I have not been able to contact them. When I go to their site and click on live chat, the window opens, but nothing happens. The window says 24/7 live chat, but no one ever answers and then I get disconnected from the chat window. They have a 1(866} number to call, but every time I call, I get some barefoot hillbilly from an answering service. All she says is I'll take a message and have them call you back. No people skills what so ever. They never call you back. If you live in the USA don't waste your time. Overseas, it might be a better experience, but from what I've seen, they are such a scam that they don't even bother to answer the phone for themselves, or return your call. Their MT4 platform is always disconnection and there is no one to contact for this problem. I was seriously considering putting real money in an account with them, but I am glad that I found out what scam they are first.

forex metal is a scam broker.they did not pay clients money

Comment

Originally posted by gaban13 View Post
      forex metal is a scam broker.they did not pay clients money
      I was not aware of this Thank You for your input. I'm so glad I did not jump and deposit any money. I have a hard time finding a good broker because I live in USA
      all of the brokers here are crooks and it looks like out government are siding with them with all of these new laws. 50:1 is horrible and their bonuses is sh@t.

I wold rather have a broker from overseas, but the good ones don't work with USA clients. I signed up for trader's way and their just like forex metal. No one to contact in case I get disconnected while in a trade. They also never respond to email help inquiries. I am now looking at figfx. I don't know, maybe their the same as forex metal, and trader's way.

I'm done with fxdd, they blatantly stop hunt, Requote, and for some reason close my trades when I have plenty of free margin in my account, and don't care if you know what they are doing. It's like their playing a video game with our money. All the other brokers here in the US that I have tried are just like them. If anyone could recommend a good broker the accepts US clients and have good customer support, I would really appreciate it.
      Last edited by newbie111; 13-03-12, 20:31.

Comment

Before you throw money to the account of a negligent broker, you can read these reviews. And that is good. Sadly when it is your own negative experience.

Comment

Forex Metal has a bad reputation, but it is more astonishing than a regulated broker turns out a scam. For instance, FXCM has been fined recently by a French regulator for $200 000.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X