Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a chinese person to help me ASAP , please ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a chinese person to help me ASAP , please ...

My husband has been diagnosed with a rare kidney disease and
    After going through various lines of treatment , nothing seemed to help and he is going from bad to worse ..
    I need help from someone who lives in China to give us a language help to talk to a specialized hospital in Shijiazhuang , which is our only hope for now ..
    Please help me ...
    God Bless you

Hi Sousou, I am willing to help. Please send me a PM with details.

Warm regards
    Brian

Comment

You are welcome. I have made contacts and sent you emails. Let me know if there is anything else I can do

Comment

They say Organic Barley Grass is the cure for everything

Comment

take care and may your husband get well soon.

Comment

i living china my english is dot speak(我的英语讲不好) can i help you my email: hd8082@gmail.com

真诚祝您的丈夫能好起来

Comment

I do hope you're husband recovers soon.

Later on you should get the Michel Thomas Mandarin Mandarin method, its really amazing its just an audio program and teaches basic conversational Mandarin almost effortlessly.

Check out about Michel Thomas ---->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_thomas

Comment

Thank you guys for being soo genrous and offering the help you can ..
                China proved to be too far and too expensive , with an uncertain treatment , my husband cannot handle the trip as his kidneys are slowly shutting down ..
                Many Blessings to all of you

Comment

Hi, could you please tell the diagnosis, I was an Urologic intern, may be I can offer some help. Thanks!

Originally posted by sousou View Post
                  Thank you guys for being soo genrous and offering the help you can ..
                  China proved to be too far and too expensive , with an uncertain treatment , my husband cannot handle the trip as his kidneys are slowly shutting down ..
                  Many Blessings to all of you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X