Im new to forex....

fxnew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi traders, im just new to forex. Does anyone here familiar or using online trading hub estocks.com? how do you find it using estocks? Someone recommend me to start with them because of their interactive video tutorial...

Hi, I'm also new in forex. I joined FBS, and it is good so far.

though I'm not so good in trading, but FBS has held many contest (weekly and monthly contests)with prizes $$$.

if we're lucky, we can get the prize and make profit with trading...

http://www.fbs.com/

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
While I do use many custom indicators and trading strategies, nearly all of my trading is still based on basic trading principles. I always respect the overall trend and don't try to go against it. I additionally respect strong support and resistance levels since they represent the area where supply and demand meet. The foreign exchange market is bigger than us and even if you have millions of dollars in your trading account it is just about impossible to ever manipulate the market and make it go your way. I employ binary option signal meticulously and that is the secret behind my success. For more, you can visit: www[dot]signalsbinary[dot]com/how-to/how-to-make-money