Want a EA to make 100% in one month with 50% DD

Dear Friends,

I am tried of searching EA, testing EA and getting bad result in real account at last.

Really, I have lost more funds with it. Right now, for my situation, I need a EA that can make 100% per month with 50% DD of maximum. It can be scalping, Martingale type or hedging or indicator based. Anything.

Can anyone suggest me the right one?

NOte : Please dont think, I am greedy, But this is my situation now.

• 1 month later...

What you are asking for is a dream that only a few fullfill. Some of which are super brains and super computers. Can you compete with them because they are probably the 5% making money

The best trader i met told me stuff like 40% a month , 10 % up or down, to go for 100% is not the target, what kills us all is leverage.

I think the best are strategies that take you to 500% or broke since we go broke anyway; that way when u do well 4 out of 12 months u are still good;

Mine does 50-80% a week with less than 15% drawdown. It's based on aggregated liquidity and on sale for $4,000. I'll even trade your account to $4,000 in profit, wait for you to withdrawal it and pay me and then give it to you. :) Why sell it? I'm moving out of the country soon and $4,000 will put a dent in my furniture costs. :) Good luck.

Mine does 50-80% a week with less than 15% drawdown. It's based on aggregated liquidity and on sale for $4,000. I'll even trade your account to $4,000 in profit, wait for you to withdrawal it and pay me and then give it to you. :) Why sell it? I'm moving out of the country soon and $4,000 will put a dent in my furniture costs. :) Good luck.

Can you lend me your robot for 3 months, and I'll buy it for $50,000 if ....... it does what you claim. :-$

Prove it. Lets see a 3rd party account statement such as myfxbook verifying your so called pipe dream.

• 2 weeks later...

If you need money to move, why don't you just use your EA to make you the money.....

• 4 weeks later...
Dear Friends,

I am tried of searching EA, testing EA and getting bad result in real account at last.

Really, I have lost more funds with it. Right now, for my situation, I need a EA that can make 100% per month with 50% DD of maximum. It can be scalping, Martingale type or hedging or indicator based. Anything.

Can anyone suggest me the right one?

NOte : Please dont think, I am greedy, But this is my situation now.

Haven't EAs done you enough yet?

$4000 its more then enough ... here's an examples with only $20 + 30% from Bonus = $26 (cents Acc) so $2600 in MT4 starts from 23-3-2012 until today 26-4-2012; Here's the result :

http://i50.tinypic.com/jj8sp5.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2i7v4tz.jpg

The Profit Factor its 3.30 (above 1.50) it means the winning rate is so high ...

And the Drawdone its so small only 2.75%

I thing with the $4000 you have an enough money for safe trading.

• 2 weeks later...

pls PM yr proposal to trade acc to 4000$ profit

• 4 months later...

Confirmed Arbitrage trader. Nothin' wrong with that it's just that brokers tend not to be likin' it that much now :-??

Edited by callahan