Strategy for scalping, very good results : indicator would be nice :)

And you still have no idea what you're doing. I wouldn't be bragging if I were you moron.

Originally Posted by ForexRules *

When posting on the forum, first introduce yourself and go into detail of your experience with trading the forex if your intentions to post trade signals.

It's totally useless to come to a forum and post trade signals assuming that people will automatically jump in and follow your lead. This is your first post and you should build up a reputation first.

You should apply your last advice ( * from another of your intervention) to yourself and stop this offensive tone.

This forum was great and unfortunately becomes increasingly unbearable for some time, especially since the advent of some new members like yourself who have no other arguments that the easy insults.

This is unfortunate because the greatness of this site was to expose scams and to help members not to be fooled by marketers-gurus.

In recent months it has become, like so many other public spaces, a race to insult and disrespect.

This is probably why many former members are involved less and less.

Anyway, in my case, I leave you to your childhood behaviors.

Bye

P.S. Freddie can defend itself, but your behavior is offensive to all who have contributed in recent years.

Tell us the strategy then.

Hey!! Just made my 1,000 posts!!

CONGRATS dear Freddie ..

Through it all, you have helped me and so many in forum that we all ... well ..

Just take off our hats with Respect and a great THANK YOU ...

Maybe this time you will get faster to 2,000

LOL

Just jesting

Good trading wishes

You should apply your last advice ( * from another of your intervention) to yourself and stop this offensive tone.

This forum was great and unfortunately becomes increasingly unbearable for some time, especially since the advent of some new members like yourself who have no other arguments that the easy insults.

This is unfortunate because the greatness of this site was to expose scams and to help members not to be fooled by marketers-gurus.

In recent months it has become, like so many other public spaces, a race to insult and disrespect.

Bye

P.S. Freddie can defend itself, but your behavior is offensive to all who have contributed in recent years.

I couldn't agree more with your comments. I seldom comment on here now (although i just opened a new thread), i muched preffered indo and it's community the way it was when i first found it, respectful and helpful. I noticed a lot more censorship and expulsion of quality forumers (suppose the mod's have their reasons) and not enough of abusive one's

Edited by kraven

Bye

100% agree with you. My very first post where I said that james from world wide invest had more great results than RAID system, I was reputed with bad comment. And other one was when I requested marchello to upload in another server of mmm method.

• 1 year later...