Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Question] How much worth making money in Forex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How much worth making money in Forex ?

Dear Forum Members,

If you can achieve 5 to 10% month consistently how much this worth for you ?

regards,

I would consider that to be an excellent achievement!
    Last edited by smurf43; 17-02-12, 18:44.

Comment

I think the consistency part is what most of us are seeking here, so there's something that you'd like to offer; we're open for suggestions

Comment

Thanks for your replies, although for 50 views only 3 replies, investors continue thinking that 5 to 10% every month is not good enough,that´s why 95% or more traders lose money in the markets and will continue to lose more and more.

ianfoster : if that was the case markets were closed because no one was losing money and that is not possible at all because the "markets system" doesn´t work that way.
        lerxst : i have some things in mind, already discussing with some members and traders.

regards,

Comment

Originally posted by ianf0ster
          I think no one is responding to your thread because you sounded like another scam in the making. I know you wanted to say or show something, but be direct and say it out. You are doing tricks to suck attention by saying, "I have something that can make you alot of money, but let me see first if anyone is interested, then I will tell .....". So everyone reading won't fall into the trap of saying "me! me! me! pick me! give it to me free! tell me how to get it! i need help!". They just wait for 3 or 4 responses by others and then see what you got.

There, now you have 4 responses.

Go to the other threads and you see people requesting for this or that, downloading this or that. But still no one makes money. You start a new thread saying you have something to offer. Well, what makes yours different from everything that is being downloaded at II? Sure, you will take my response to drag this trick longer but I so happens to have a little time but no more. You are going to say it anyway, because with only 4 responses, you can further the case that "wow, i have a money making opportunity for 5% to 10% a month, but looks like no one is interested ....." and then use another angle to suck attention. Well have fun.
          I am laughing already - Yes you are right, i want to scam people, makes money selling something and i am trying to make that since 2009 April, the time i join this community and i was made moderator of this community and shared a lot of trading systems, custom EA´s, ideas, etc... WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THIS COMMUNITY ?????

regards,

Comment

Ianfoster you are definitely a new kid on the block but thanks for this good time :-) Pacman system, EURGBP/USDCAD EA, TT System, AUDNZD Channel System, TT Sporting ( My Football Team), ATOMIC EA ( that was then selled by SCAM PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THIS COMMUNITY) and others.... So please give me a break and don´t speak of what you don´t really know, in this case MARKET BEHAVIOUR / MONEY MANAGEMENT and most important consistently making money on markets...

regards,

Comment

not easy to achieve consistency. that it really one of the hardest parts of FX trading.

Comment

after discussions with other traders(members and non members of this excellent forum) and plenty requests i´ve received, i decided put hands on work and created a trading group.I will not make any advertisement here since it´s not allowed, and i don´t like to spam either. to avoid non friendly comments, money i make from markets, as most closed forum friends know already - i will not answer at all to questions related to it on II forum. Here is only discussions for forum.

regards,

Comment

obviously it would be worth a lot and I doubt anyone makes that much consistently. Only a ****** person would not be satisfied with that kind of return. Thanks to leverage, or even bank loan, 5-10%/month return can be turned into 50-100%/month.

Comment

Originally posted by leon1 View Post
                    obviously it would be worth a lot and I doubt anyone makes that much consistently. Only a ****** person would not be satisfied with that kind of return. Thanks to leverage, or even bank loan, 5-10%/month return can be turned into 50-100%/month.
                    I agree with you, worth a lot. Regarding making that consistently, no matter you trade 1M or 1k, your money management should be respected, so if you produce 5-10% monthly consistently, no matter leverage, or money you invest will modify that, just increase your profit in terms of $, not in terms of %, and that´s rule my friend is the "holy grail".

For instance one of the systems i trade, the most profitable, i know i can´t go more then 0.01 lot per 3.5k for low risk, and 0.02 per 5k on moderate risk, but this will give me average aroud 8% every month, people now think - well not good at all it only gives around 400 usd per 5k invested, well if you trade 1M it could gives you 80K, and that is the same thing, but in terms of $ is a complete different scenario.

As i told endless times, key is money management,is the holy grail of trading.

regards,

Comment

You are right.

Did someone actually complain to you about only making 5% a month?

I make millions (for other people) and I only make 20-30% a year. I would hang up if somebody was ****** enough to complain about it.

Comment

Originally posted by eggzactly View Post
                        I agree with you, worth a lot. Regarding making that consistently, no matter you trade 1M or 1k, your money management should be respected, so if you produce 5-10% monthly consistently, no matter leverage, or money you invest will modify that, just increase your profit in terms of $, not in terms of %, and that´s rule my friend is the "holy grail".

For instance one of the systems i trade, the most profitable, i know i can´t go more then 0.01 lot per 3.5k for low risk, and 0.02 per 5k on moderate risk, but this will give me average aroud 8% every month, people now think - well not good at all it only gives around 400 usd per 5k invested, well if you trade 1M it could gives you 80K, and that is the same thing, but in terms of $ is a complete different scenario.

As i told endless times, key is money management,is the holy grail of trading.

regards,
                        Hi eggzactly,

Very impressive, I must say!!

If someone could consistently make 8% average monthly using proper Money Management with low to moderate risk, what more is required to be a success in Forex Trading?

I wish I could do that. I would be interested to know.

Comment

leon1,
                          You have plenty of "dreamers", thinking to be millionaires overnight investing only 100 usd.

regards,

Comment

Smurf43,

nothing more is required, just maintain the consistency, compouding the gains and you are ok.

regards,

Comment

i can offer to all II members free access to trading group, just follow the link that´s on my signature and send thru form your request with your II username.

regards,
                              Last edited by eggzactly; 01-03-12, 12:21.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X