BEST Moving Average CROSS!!!!

4x4u

moving average is not best way to trade ...... it will EAT all your profit in range bound market....

You cannot go around saying things like that, maybe it doesn't suit you. But everyone is not you. Sure if your taking trades while in a ranging market this would happen but it would also be a rule of using a system such as this to learn to identify and avoid markets such as these. Moving averages can be extremely profitable, ANYTHING can be extremely profitable, learn a system and own it, learn it inside out. Once you have your system learnt inside out profitable trades will just jump out at you!

It's not the system that loses it's the trader.

Hello 4x4u this is checkmail and about timeframes mine specified MA lengths works best on 15 mins and onwards timeframes.

In scalp you may use wma 40 on 5 mins tf for correct entry and wma 200 as its filter.

But remember the MA am talking about should have an sqrt function and not our custom MA.

And for 1 mins you may use 200wma, it works good just have faith and keep on following 8 out of 10 trades do make some good profits.

don't understand.. WMA 40 ?? with?? would u explain and the ma sqrt indicator with template would u share..

thanks.

Hello 4x4u this is checkmail and about timeframes mine specified MA lengths works best on 15 mins and onwards timeframes.

In scalp you may use wma 40 on 5 mins tf for correct entry and wma 200 as its filter.

But remember the MA am talking about should have an sqrt function and not our custom MA.

And for 1 mins you may use 200wma, it works good just have faith and keep on following 8 out of 10 trades do make some good profits.

IMHO this is the best Moving average crossover system that I have tried. It is a complete system. If you trade this on the 4hr time frame you can make over 1000 pips per month stress free.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/4027-CNBC-500-000-ebook?highlight=MAKING+MONEY+STOCK+TRENDS

They have a website that gives you the signals also but the system is super easy to learn and works very well.

http://www.microcapmillionairesscam.com/go2/stock-pick-secret

Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Guys,

Can everyone suggest their best Moving average cross ? The best combination setting.. With Best pair and best timeframe..

Thanks.

4x4u

This is not that simple IMO, what about the MM, exit methology ? What is more, not every market will respond to MA cross well because of the consistently changing character if it.

I do not believe there is a "better" or "best" ema cross. In my opinion the emas should be used to confirm certain things.

If price is above/below an ema this is an indication for the direction of your trades.

If the ema is horizontal this is an indication of a ranging situation. The larger the ema the smoother it will be, same with your time frame.

It is a good idea to combine emas to get a feeling for higher timeframes.

If you use a 20 ema on your 15 minute chart then an 80 ema indicator will show you what is going on the hourly since the 80 ema is 4x times larger than the 20 and the 1h is 4x 15m.

I prefer to trade pullbacks to emas, rather than ema crosses. As a wise man said, all big trends start with an ema cross, but not all ema crosses result in big trends.