One Hourly Period Seperator Vertical Lines

smurf43

I found this very useful indicator which draws one hourly period separators vertical lines on MT4 chart.

But it does not refresh the lines. That is, you need to change the time frame (e.g. on 5M chart, change from 5M to 15M and back to 5M) for the new separator lines to appear.

Could someone modify the indicator to automatically draw the new vertical lines as time progresses on the chart?

http://[email protected]/file/Ynmz2aX9/Time_H1.html 

Edited by smurf43

Then you need 2 charts with TFs 5M and 15M with the indicator on it.

Hermes

Hi Hermes,

It seems I have not clarified it properly. What I mean is that once you have this indicator on 5M chart, it draws all the hourly vertical lines. But after further 2 hours you would notice that 2 new hourly lines have not been automatically drawn. And to get those lines on the chart, you need to switch 5M-to-15M-to-5M (just an example) and you notice those lines are now drawn. So basically you need to do this (switching time back-and-forth) every hour to have the latest hourly line drawn.

If someone could fix the indicator. So that it automatically draws the latest hourly vertical line for each new hour just completed.

I found this very useful indicator which draws one hourly period separators vertical lines on MT4 chart.

But it does not refresh the lines. That is, you need to change the time frame (e.g. on 5M chart, change from 5M to 15M and back to 5M) for the new separator lines to appear.

Could someone modify the indicator to automatically draw the new vertical lines as time progresses on the chart?

http://[email protected]/file/Ynmz2aX9/Time_H1.html 

you might like or even prefer this indicator (Grid_v1_0.mq4) which plots Horizontal lines and/or Vertical lines to whatever values you want:

hxxp://www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/4558-gird-new-indicator-replaces-chart-grid.html#post63104

or this script to plot vertical grid (did not try it though):

http://codebase.mql4.com/5745

Ok, I later check the indicator.

If you do not get time to fix this, please do not worry!

Thank you Atilabr for your help!

you might like or even prefer this indicator (Grid_v1_0.mq4) which plots Horizontal lines and/or Vertical lines to whatever values you want:

This Grid Indicator is perfect. Thank you very much Freddy

Edited by smurf43