Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURUSD forecastl @ 04Feb2012 by fibo2618

See my overall forecast for eurusd on my post @ 7 Jan 2012:
    http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16643-EURUSD-forecast-07Jan2012-by-fibo2618

If you like my forecasts, please click on thanks, so I know that this is useful for someone and maintain my posts
    Last edited by fibo2618; 04-02-12, 16:00.

thanks for predict ..yor analysis is very nice
    I not have yet the ability to click on thanks.

Comment

Hi Fib2618,
      You have been a great help and insight for newbie learners like me Keep on the great work in your EUR USD analysis! We all appreciate your time n effort, It will be great if you can also kindly share or briefly guide us how you reach those turning points ?

Originally posted by fibo2618 View Post

See my overall forecast for eurusd on my post @ 7 Jan 2012:
      http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16643-EURUSD-forecast-07Jan2012-by-fibo2618

If you like my forecasts, please click on thanks, so I know that this is useful for someone and maintain my posts

Comment

Originally posted by iho View Post
        Hi Fib2618,
        You have been a great help and insight for newbie learners like me Keep on the great work in your EUR USD analysis! We all appreciate your time n effort, It will be great if you can also kindly share or briefly guide us how you reach those turning points ?
        These turning points are derived from the end of waves.
        1)To know where the wave ends, you need to have some knowledge about wave count and check to see if all waves are already there.
        2) Find some clusters (coincident points) derived from fibos and maybe trendlines at the end of waves.
        3) I count corrective and impulsive waves in the same way. for me the only difference is on the waves waves 4 ( 4 of 3 & 4 of all) that go against the trend and that are bigger on the so called correctives.
        4) Every wave end is a S/R zone.
        4) Many, many hours looking at the screen to follow waves unfolding (that could be done on 1 minute timeframe, better on 100 or 300 ticks).

I don't use any indicator, pivots or horizontal trendlines as S/R.

I can´t tell you more details because doing these forecasts is my way of living and if my clients will know how I do this, they don't need me anymore, right?

Comment

Last hour update

Next Hot Zone reversal point is @ 1.3036

AB=CD 127% (A=1.32176 B=1.30850 C=1.32307)
          Last edited by fibo2618; 06-02-12, 04:18.

Comment

Next Hot Zone reversal point is @ 1.3036

AB=CD 127% (A=1.32176 B=1.30850 C=1.32307)
            Thank you

Good trading wishes

Comment

Thank you fibo2618. this is also good price for buy entry?

Comment

Last hour update

They changed the plans.
                Hot zone reversal point could go a little further and now should be between 1.3036 & 1.3024. My bet is that will touch 1.3024

Good luck to all.
                Go to sleep now.

Comment

Originally posted by Patttern View Post
                  Thank you fibo2618. this is also good price for buy entry?
                  Yes, However is countertrend, so be aware, and use tight stops.

Comment

Hi Fibo2618, Greatly Appreciated , thanks for your explanation and kind sharing efforts. So sorry my ignorance that you have a client base

These turning points are derived from the end of waves.
                    1)To know where the wave ends, you need to have some knowledge about wave count and check to see if all waves are already there.
                    2) Find some clusters (coincident points) derived from fibos and maybe trendlines at the end of waves.
                    3) I count corrective and impulsive waves in the same way. for me the only difference is on the waves waves 4 ( 4 of 3 & 4 of all) that go against the trend and that are bigger on the so called correctives.
                    4) Every wave end is a S/R zone.
                    4) Many, many hours looking at the screen to follow waves unfolding (that could be done on 1 minute timeframe, better on 100 or 300 ticks).

I don't use any indicator, pivots or horizontal trendlines as S/R.

I can´t tell you more details because doing these forecasts is my way of living and if my clients will know how I do this, they don't need me anymore, right?

Comment

Originally posted by iho View Post
                      Hi Fibo2618, Greatly Appreciated , thanks for your explanation and kind sharing efforts. So sorry my ignorance that you have a client base
                      No problem my friend.

Comment

Update last hour

Is not very clear, but this wave up that begins @ 1.3028 should end around 1.3155. If it holds, it will be a great entry short. Good luck.

Comment

update

This wave up that begins @ 1.3028 is doing his 4th wave now. His 3rd wave was very strong and according to my calculations they are trying to reach the target already established on Friday wich is around 1.3189. That could be reached at the end of of U.S. session. Still a good place to enter short. Lets see if they could reach there.
                          Other possible scenario would be that this wave 4 be very strong down and for that reason wave 5 will be truncated and could not go above the 3rd.
                          That´s the war between the bulls and bears.
                          Let's be careful out there!
                          Last edited by fibo2618; 06-02-12, 19:16.

Comment

thank you fibo2618.
                            so short from 1,3189 or 55?

Comment

Originally posted by Patttern View Post
                              thank you fibo2618.
                              so short from 1,3189 or 55?
                              yes, if the price could reach there.
                              Market will change all the time. when this wave up begins it was the 1.3155 his target, However they were able to do a 3rd wave longer than usual, so now they can reach the 1.3189.
                              That also will depend of this wave 4 that is very tricky... could go down to 1.3069 but could also end @ 1.3113.
                              Anyway after this wave down, will be another wave up. That will be the last breath. Enter short has high has possible.
                              Last edited by fibo2618; 06-02-12, 20:38.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X