• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profitable gold trading for beginners

Hi all,

This is a good guide to spot gold trading for beginners

http://www.goldsignals.net/how-to-trade-spot-gold/
    Last edited by superdata77; 17-02-12, 06:27.

hi everybody

Comment

Originally posted by debook
      gold trading, a nice way for us to invest our money beside forex trading. if you want to do gold trading try it on Weltrade, you can do gold trading with many support program that Weltrade held like Weltrade Poin (System Rebate from Weltrade), My Safe, and etc.
      Yes I agree with you, Gold Trading is a good investment because usually the market movement is mostly up trend. I have try to learn how to trading very well on this currency, because I think if we can trading very well on gold, it will bring much profit for us.

If you search for a good broker for gold trading, you all can try Exness too. With Mini Account you all can try to use Laverage up to 1:2000 for gold trading too.

Comment

i think the long called uptrend will feel a hard shake soon

Comment

i saw the banner here

Comment

2 day training course you will learn http://www.fxflow.co. uk/programme.html
            Last edited by Biodun; 19-02-13, 14:17.

Comment

No frivolous postings allowed
              Last edited by FloridaTrader; 07-08-14, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Kennedy Mwamboo View Post
                anyone got this one?
                so how do you face it?
                I think however the chart moving so could result in a profit if we can take chances.

Comment

Do you have any good books to help with this?

Comment

Originally posted by morisvladi View Post
                    Do you have any good books to help with this?
                    http://indo.mt5.com/showthread.php?91-ebook-wajib-dibaca-!
                    Ebooks for free..

Comment

You don't trade noob, all you have been doing is spamming this forum and about to be banned.
                      Last edited by FloridaTrader; 06-09-14, 06:16.

Comment

i thought this would be a thread discuss and share any strategies applied with gold market.
                        is anyone here really do trade anyway?
                        i've been swarming the forum and find only a few poster, as trader type are even less.

Comment

Gold trading has been profitable since years back, but only few people take up the opportunity to make money from gold trading; I started online gold trading some months back on Profiforex, I was about to turnover a 30% profit from trading.

Comment

once said gold price are safe haven, as precious metal currencies it held strong bound with many currencies. unlike any currencies, gold pip value are 10 times larger these why most trader put willing to gain fast gain and bigger one. despite of all it's shine precious metal, it also need 10 times margin requirement, and the spread are also wider than normal currencies. while nowadays many broker offer ECN account type with lower spread condition, including gold spread. I've got 10 pips spread while put gold entries while trade on my tickmill ECN account, best time to trade with gold price are during high impact news release, NFP or FOMC both giving a good potential gold price movement.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X