Profitable gold trading for beginners

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
gold trading, a nice way for us to invest our money beside forex trading. if you want to do gold trading try it on Weltrade, you can do gold trading with many support program that Weltrade held like Weltrade Poin (System Rebate from Weltrade), My Safe, and etc.

Yes I agree with you, Gold Trading is a good investment because usually the market movement is mostly up trend. I have try to learn how to trading very well on this currency, because I think if we can trading very well on gold, it will bring much profit for us.

If you search for a good broker for gold trading, you all can try Exness too. With Mini Account you all can try to use Laverage up to 1:2000 for gold trading too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
once said gold price are safe haven, as precious metal currencies it held strong bound with many currencies. unlike any currencies, gold pip value are 10 times larger these why most trader put willing to gain fast gain and bigger one. despite of all it's shine precious metal, it also need 10 times margin requirement, and the spread are also wider than normal currencies. while nowadays many broker offer ECN account type with lower spread condition, including gold spread. I've got 10 pips spread while put gold entries while trade on my tickmill ECN account, best time to trade with gold price are during high impact news release, NFP or FOMC both giving a good potential gold price movement.