Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 10 pips 100%

Dear all,

Is there an indicator or a system that can give only 10 pips profit with 100% accuracy?

Please share.

Thanks,

4x4u

if you find the indicator - please share

your asking for the holy grail - it does not exist as 1 indicator

if anyone does have it they certainly are not sharing it - would you if you had it

money management is the holy grail or as close as you are going to get
    concentrate on that and you will be way ahead of the competition when you get it right

it is like believing you will find a profitable ea ... !!!!

they are only dreams created by marketers to take your money ...!!!!
    Last edited by dk1aussie; 28-01-12, 22:46.

Comment

dk1aussie is 100% correct. Take his wise advice.

Comment

No one will share 100% winrate system .

Comment

Originally posted by edmun1388 View Post
          No one will share 100% winrate system .
          Cos it doesnt exist.

Comment

dk1aussie is right no one is going to share 100% holy grail system

however, hankt80 is wrong....keep practicing and you will find the holy grail system..cos there is holy grail system

Comment

please share holy grail

Originally posted by dannydon786 View Post
              dk1aussie is right no one is going to share 100% holy grail system

however, hankt80 is wrong....keep practicing and you will find the holy grail system..cos there is holy grail system

Comment

dk1aussie has already shared the holy grail--"money management is the holy grail or as close as you are going to get". Most system sellers concentrate on the entry of a system--wrong, it's the exit that determines whether you make money or not. Money management is the key. If your reward to risk is at least 2:1 you can be wrong 50% of the time and make money. You don't have to be right 100%(which is impossible)of the time to make money.

Determine how much you are willing to risk on each trade and get out if it gets there--don't let little losers turn into big losses. Usually people who are looking for a 100% win system can't stand taking a loss. If you can't stand taking a small loss, you don't have any business trading.

Comment

I think entry is more important than exit.....if you can fimd a system where the drawdown is less than 10 pips...you got the holy grail

Comment

Trading is not a single string instrument. You need a good entry to start with, you must have an edge when entering the market, otherwise it is just gambling. You need to have patience to let the trade run, but to have the discipline to be able to cut it short once your rules tell you to.
                    You can't trade on Hope. Capital Preservation should be at the heart of the strategy.
                    The Exit can make the difference between mediocre returns & rapid account growth.
                    Above all you must have emotional control treating winners & losers alike, no euphoria, no despair, no anger, no frustration.
                    You must have a clear detailed written plan of your strategy, otherwise you are planning to fail.
                    You must keep records of all trades, not just the winners, breakevens & losers also and be able to learn from your results.
                    Do not change your strategy after a couple of losing trades or start looking for another system, this only means that you have not tested your strategy & do not have an edge at all.

Comment

Hi 4x4U!

If this will help you:
                      I'm using modified Dynamic Gains system with great success. More than 10 pips per day 95%. You can start with original system. 10 pips are almost 100% if you enter whenever HeikenAshi 1h indicator change direction. SL at last fractals. I'm trading Asian (AU/USD and EUR/JPY) and Euro session (EUD/USD and GBP/USD). Euro session is the most profitable for me. Here you can get the system: hxxp://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/forex-strategies-based-on-indicators/71-dynamic-fx-gains-system/

Wishing you a lot of green pips!
                      Frida

Comment

Does the HeikenAshi repaint? It looks like a repainter.. How hong have you used it?

Thanks.

Originally posted by frida View Post
                        Hi 4x4U!

If this will help you:
                        I'm using modified Dynamic Gains system with great success. More than 10 pips per day 95%. You can start with original system. 10 pips are almost 100% if you enter whenever HeikenAshi 1h indicator change direction. SL at last fractals. I'm trading Asian (AU/USD and EUR/JPY) and Euro session (EUD/USD and GBP/USD). Euro session is the most profitable for me. Here you can get the system: hxxp://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/forex-strategies-based-on-indicators/71-dynamic-fx-gains-system/

Wishing you a lot of green pips!
                        Frida

Comment

Originally posted by 4x4u View Post
                          Does the HeikenAshi repaint? It looks like a repainter.. How hong have you used it?

Thanks.
                          It doesn't repaint. Try on 1M and you'll see. I'm using this system since last July. Try on demo for 3 weeks on diferent time frames with EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
                          Frida

Comment

Which timeframe do you use? Which is the best timeframe??

Originally posted by frida View Post
                            It doesn't repaint. Try on 1M and you'll see. I'm using this system since last July. Try on demo for 3 weeks on diferent time frames with EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
                            Frida

Comment

the dynamic fx system needs ..... ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###
                              for the arrows to work

the rar file from this site does not have ..... ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###
                              hxxp://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/forex-strategies-based-on-indicators/71-dynamic-fx-gains-system/

here is a link with the update

hxxp://bayfiles.com/file/1PCR/i2kKlG/Dynamic_Fx.rar

or

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?ejbql27rbb7tmrv

here is the II thread

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16822-%28Req%29Dynamic-Fx-Gains-System?p=200882#post200882
                              Last edited by dk1aussie; 31-01-12, 07:18.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X