Only 10 pips 100%

4x4u

if you find the indicator - please share

your asking for the holy grail - it does not exist as 1 indicator

if anyone does have it they certainly are not sharing it - would you if you had it

money management is the holy grail or as close as you are going to get

concentrate on that and you will be way ahead of the competition when you get it right

it is like believing you will find a profitable ea ... !!!!

they are only dreams created by marketers to take your money ...!!!!

Edited by dk1aussie

dk1aussie has already shared the holy grail--"money management is the holy grail or as close as you are going to get". Most system sellers concentrate on the entry of a system--wrong, it's the exit that determines whether you make money or not. Money management is the key. If your reward to risk is at least 2:1 you can be wrong 50% of the time and make money. You don't have to be right 100%(which is impossible)of the time to make money.

Determine how much you are willing to risk on each trade and get out if it gets there--don't let little losers turn into big losses. Usually people who are looking for a 100% win system can't stand taking a loss. If you can't stand taking a small loss, you don't have any business trading.

Trading is not a single string instrument. You need a good entry to start with, you must have an edge when entering the market, otherwise it is just gambling. You need to have patience to let the trade run, but to have the discipline to be able to cut it short once your rules tell you to.

You can't trade on Hope. Capital Preservation should be at the heart of the strategy.

The Exit can make the difference between mediocre returns & rapid account growth.

Above all you must have emotional control treating winners & losers alike, no euphoria, no despair, no anger, no frustration.

You must have a clear detailed written plan of your strategy, otherwise you are planning to fail.

You must keep records of all trades, not just the winners, breakevens & losers also and be able to learn from your results.

Do not change your strategy after a couple of losing trades or start looking for another system, this only means that you have not tested your strategy & do not have an edge at all.

Hi 4x4U!

If this will help you:

I'm using modified Dynamic Gains system with great success. More than 10 pips per day 95%. You can start with original system. 10 pips are almost 100% if you enter whenever HeikenAshi 1h indicator change direction. SL at last fractals. I'm trading Asian (AU/USD and EUR/JPY) and Euro session (EUD/USD and GBP/USD). Euro session is the most profitable for me. Here you can get the system: hxxp://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/forex-strategies-based-on-indicators/71-dynamic-fx-gains-system/

Wishing you a lot of green pips!

Frida

Does the HeikenAshi repaint? It looks like a repainter.. How hong have you used it?

Thanks.

Hi 4x4U!

If this will help you:

I'm using modified Dynamic Gains system with great success. More than 10 pips per day 95%. You can start with original system. 10 pips are almost 100% if you enter whenever HeikenAshi 1h indicator change direction. SL at last fractals. I'm trading Asian (AU/USD and EUR/JPY) and Euro session (EUD/USD and GBP/USD). Euro session is the most profitable for me. Here you can get the system: hxxp://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/forex-strategies-based-on-indicators/71-dynamic-fx-gains-system/

Wishing you a lot of green pips!

Frida

the dynamic fx system needs ..... ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###

for the arrows to work

the rar file from this site does not have ..... ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###

hxxp://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/forex-strategies-based-on-indicators/71-dynamic-fx-gains-system/

here is a link with the update

hxxp://bayfiles.com/file/1PCR/i2kKlG/Dynamic_Fx.rar

or

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?ejbql27rbb7tmrv

here is the II thread

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16822-%28Req%29Dynamic-Fx-Gains-System?p=200882#post200882

Edited by dk1aussie

Dear 4x4u

You made me remember an Old friend.he too was from Indonesia... we used to talk on Marketiva broker and we used to talk about markets and where it will go and when etc. Then one day I he invited me to his thread It was more of a personal Journal in trade2win. title was "from 100 dollar to 1000 dollar in a month" something Like that.

I talked him what he was doing and he replied he is just making 10 pip everyday,and is trying to compound it everyday. I asked him how.. and he didn't said much. Yeah he said he trades inbetween New York Open and London close session thats It.

few months after I met him online and asked how was he going, I asked him are you still Just Looking for that messy 10 pips? and are You still doing that componding thing ? and he said. Now I trade $100,000 account with 10 Lots. and 10 pips gives me more than enough for the day,so I donot do compounding now.

However he didn't said anything about his system and how he manages his 10 pips, he just said watch during Us-open and London close. and yes the pair he used was GPB/USD.

personally I'm not very much fond on solving puzzles.. so have no Idea what he did. But I think he used somekind of breakout.. because that was what he used to always try.

so as I mentioned he didn't told me exactly...and I guess this is true for anyone who has a definite solid system... they will never tell anyone about It.. the general fear.. "If everybody knows about it.. it won't work". One good example is stochastic Indicator.. people say It used to work very well before.. and after it was generally applied from masses..It was no more as it was before.. So I don't have any complain to my Old friend. he had a reason.

I haven't seen him again and it has been almost 2 years.. maybe he is on a permanent Holiday in tihati.

however my best wishes to him... may the money and riches always be with him.. He really did a Good Job.

please share holy grail

as edmum1388 said ...no one will share the holy grail.....it takes years and a lot of pain to find one...I must admit I have found mine ...I can trade several lots with confidence since I know my drawdown will be less than 5 pips ...95% of the time and less than 10 pips 4% of the time and less than 20 pips 1% of the time and since I know that 99% of the time the price is going to go in my favour.....I do not use any indicators...just naked trading with support and resistance.

Edited by dannydon786

HeikenAshi 1h repaints.. How did u trade this?? After H1 candle close ?? don't understand..

Is it HeikenAshi 1h you are talking about? It is 1h indicator so it stay as it is when 1h candle close. When you are taking a trade from 15M or 5M chart you just trade what you see at the moment you are trading.

HeikenAshi 1h repaints.. How did u trade this?? After H1 candle close ?? don't understand..

At the present moment (on 5M or 15M chart) the signal is valid because shows you what happening now. If 1h trend is up HeikenAshi is black and for down trend is white. Simple. When trend change you are out of trade already with 10pips (you asked for). If 1h candle change later on it doesn't matter anymore. You are ready for your next trade. The only thing I can suggest to help you with your request for 10pips system is: try on demo and you will see how it works in real time.

Do we have to wait for H1 candle to close and then look at m15 Bar??

Coz the current H1 candle can change color from white to black and vice versa..

That could be misleading ..

Plz advise..

At the present moment (on 5M or 15M chart) the signal is valid because shows you what happening now. If 1h trend is up HeikenAshi is black and for down trend is white. Simple. When trend change you are out of trade already with 10pips (you asked for). If 1h candle change later on it doesn't matter anymore. You are ready for your next trade. The only thing I can suggest to help you with your request for 10pips system is: try on demo and you will see how it works in real time.

Do we have to wait for H1 candle to close and then look at m15 Bar??

Coz the current H1 candle can change color from white to black and vice versa..

That could be misleading ..

Plz advise..

You don't need to wait for 1H candle to close. Trade what you see at the present moment.