X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQ] Michael Siegel - Trade For Your Living

Code:
    http://www.tradeforyourliving.com/tfyl/
    Seems like a very interesting course. An insider...

Beware of the BOGUS guarantee if he tells you that he GUARANTEES YOUR SUCCESS. This guy is more like a used car salesman than a trader. Tried to take him up on the guarantee and was told that I do not qualify for the refund since I was trading with real money. I realize how foolish I was falling for his sales pitch. I lost a lot of money and learned a hard lesson. He guaranteed that I would be a successful trader. I lost money. I was a failure using his lessons. I got no refund and he continues to avoid me. Don't make the same mistake I did. He is a phony and a con man in my opinion. I don't like to post bad reviews but I feel I have no choice.

Comment

I also have been taken by this con man. I fell for his phony guarantee because he made it sound so good and I got burned BIG time. I lost a ton of money as did many others. His program is completely worthless in enabling me to profit in any market consistently and only works with a demo account when paper trading. He will not honor his guarantee so once you give him your money you are an automatic loser. This guy should be thrown in jail for fraud. Others I have talked to have also lost a ton of money. Do not fall for his sales pitch or phony results and ads. He is a phony and will probably be shut down shortly. Testimonials are phony also. Do not fall for this scam or you will regret it like everyone else who got sucked in.
      Last edited by rippedoff; 03-06-13, 03:34.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X