Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURUSD forecast detail @ 26Jan2012 by fibo2618

See overall forecats for eurusd on my post @ 7 Jan 2012:
    http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16643-EURUSD-forecast-07Jan2012-by-fibo2618

I hope someone has made good money today with my forecast.

Comment

fibo2618,

did you ever consider to count the move since the low of 16th jan as a corrective pattern ? E.g. as ZigZag or combination? This pattern is still unfolding.

Sixer

Comment

Originally posted by Sixer View Post
        fibo2618,

did you ever consider to count the move since the low of 16th jan as a corrective pattern ? E.g. as ZigZag or combination? This pattern is still unfolding.

Sixer
        Sixer,
        As stated on my graphic I don't follow Elliott wave rules strictly.
        But for your info there is a pattern of AB=CD 100% on this leg that would finish @ 1.3235. You can see this more clearly on the daily chart.
        I doubt that your software will find that one.
        But more stronger that this pattern is the established target on the @ 1.3229.
        From now on I expect to see a wave 5 down to finish this wave 2 (Yes, for me this is a wave 2 that begins 4 May 2011).
        Now, lets wait for the next days and check who is right, me or the Elliot wave analysts.

Comment

fibo2618,

if you found a harmonic pattern (AB=CD), why don`t you show it in post#1 ? Your problem is that you still have problems to detect corrective and/or impulsive patterns.

Sixer

Comment

fibo2618,

if you found a harmonic pattern (AB=CD), why don`t you show it in post#1 ? Your problem is that you still have problems to detect corrective and/or impulsive patterns.

Sixer
            Sixer,
            First, I can't show everything, and yes, there is a lot more.
            Second, I don't have any problems with corrective & impulsive because for my method it doesn't matter what you call it. I only want to find the end point of each wave. And that is what matters to make money. When I am catching the reversals, you still are counting waves and guess if is impulsive, corrective complex zigzag abcxy, etc.
            And more interesting is that you all your wave knowledge, you don't have show any forecast to us.

Comment

For those who have missed the entry short @ 1.323, this wave up now forming now from 1.3041, I think it should end @ around 1.318. That will be a good entry short. Good luck to all.

Comment

fibo2618,

i still consider the pattern which started at 16th jan as a corrective one (ZigZag) but not finished yet:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/eurusd22.gif/

Does this correspond with your actual outlook ?
                Sixer

Comment

fibo2618,

i still consider the pattern which started at 16th jan as a corrective one (ZigZag) but not finished yet:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/eurusd22.gif/

Does this correspond with your actual outlook ?
                  Sixer
                  Sixer, I don't use that kind of patterns on my method.
                  Is not my way of counting waves.

Next Hot Zone reversal point is @ 1.3006

Comment

upadte last hour

This wave down that begins @ 1.3186 should end @ 1.3094. I guess it could go up until 1.3194. That should be a good short entry until maybe 1.2689 (Need confirmation of this target).

Comment

Update

A Gartley is forming @ 1.3215. If it holds there, enter short for a long run down.

Comment

very nice thanks.and As you can see the further course of the euro?followed by a wave up? or waiting for a wave back down

Comment

Originally posted by Patttern View Post
                          very nice thanks.and As you can see the further course of the euro?followed by a wave up? or waiting for a wave back down
                          The gartley was missed by 10 points because of the trendline. I still maintain my forecast as of 7 Jan 2012. For me is going down as I forecasted. Who missed my forecasted entry @ 1.323 and this one still have a change. Just wait for wave 2 of this one forming now. I will predict where it could happen after.

Comment

ok we will wait the value to sell of entry

Comment

This wave up now (probably wave 2 already, but could be wave 4) that started @1.3066 is able to go to 1.3186. enter short there with SL @1.3207. This wave up could break in 3 or 4 pieces, however at the end it should reach is target
                              Last edited by fibo2618; 03-02-12, 14:32.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X