Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share ... My view on ---indian nifty--- with chart

HELLO FRIENDS I AM SHARING MY PERSONAL VIEW ON NIFTY

reason bhai............................?

Comment

Originally posted by shithil View Post
      reason bhai............................?
      let market to tun and achieve my destination after that i will post chart with reason

Comment

post morterm analysis, anybody cna do that. Tell in advance. Nifty means india market?

It is in uptrend

possibly reversal near 5250-5270, previous swing high.

Just view on chart, nothing else.

@what criteria you are looking at to trigger your buy/sell then? atleast educate to others new entrant to the market.
        Last edited by FFRT; 28-01-12, 04:19.

Comment

Waiting for your Views Niftymover

Comment

mid-term charts are heavily OverBought. hence a correction is mandatory... I too think that Nifty should move down from 1.5230 level. Acctually It has touched that and I was waiting for a drop.. still surprised why its waiting for.

However its my personal opinion that any downside move will not bypass 1.5150..(atleast now). Bears lack such power. Long term bias remains for Upside (for coming 2-3 months atleast). and I could see more up and up...

Upside targets: 1.5620, 1.5875.

points to watch: mild Ressistance: 1.5385, 1.5600 and Of coz 1.5630 is a ressist.(where we are sitting right now)

Comment

Originally posted by manu View Post
              mid-term charts are heavily OverBought. hence a correction is mandatory... I too think that Nifty should move down from 1.5230 level. Acctually It has touched that and I was waiting for a drop.. still surprised why its waiting for.

However its my personal opinion that any downside move will not bypass 1.5150..(atleast now). Bears lack such power. Long term bias remains for Upside (for coming 2-3 months atleast). and I could see more up and up...

Upside targets: 1.5620, 1.5875.

points to watch: mild Ressistance: 1.5385, 1.5600 and Of coz 1.5630 is a ressist.(where we are sitting right now)

what is this..? are talking about dollor or euro something?
              i think you have mistaken the nifty.. its an benchmark index of india!!!

Comment

Yeah shithil.. Thanks for pointing out..

However Being as an Indian I already Knew this.. so I won't thank You for pointing this.

Comment

Originally posted by manu View Post
                  Yeah shithil.. Thanks for pointing out..

However Being as an Indian I already Knew this.. so I won't thank You for pointing this.
                  you sound funny!!!!

Comment

hope all my indian friends enjoy my trade on nifty ............ accurate prediction before price movement a live prof

Comment

Hi Nifty

That was a Great call. Thanks for that

so Nifty acctually made a decent dip this monday almost 122 points. Have you used some kind of time based clustur or something Like that in your calculation ? If you did that that was really Good. Now you need to share and let us know what you did for your projection. It might be important and useful to all of us.

Thanks once again

Comment

Looking at the chart, I can easily say that (based on Supply/demand level taught by Sam), it will surely go past the highest high in this chart. I cant see any real supply in the market above current price. It may correct (may be major correction bcoz it went too far too fast) and will come down little bit.

Originally posted by niftymover View Post
                        HELLO FRIENDS I AM SHARING MY PERSONAL VIEW ON NIFTY

Last edited by trader.john; 01-02-12, 16:06.

Comment

let market to tun and achieve my destination after that i will post chart with reason

aren't You forgetting something...

Comment

Next Target Please !!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X