• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EA Shark 5.0 Ultimate

EA Shark 5.0 Ultimate

http://www.4shared.com/file/97401456/3b227b0f/Install_EA_SHARK50_ULTIMATE.html

Manual

http://www.4shared.com/file/97402150/c63fb33f/USERMANUAL_EASHARK5_ENGLISH.html

Install and then click EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE_UPDATE.exe and it will update to Ver. 5.

It need to be crack though ...

Thanks~~

Anybody can crack it, please?

Cracked! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You can backtest if you want.

i think the MoneyManagement function from the EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE_Proxy.dll has a bug, so i fix it, then the lots will be always 0.1

For this great community:

http://www.4shared.com/file/97482335/d3fb7f99/S50_ULT.html

please put EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE_Proxy.dll in the /libraries folder

:peace: :peace:

i think the MoneyManagement function from the EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE_Proxy.dll has a bug, so i fix it, then the lots will be always 0.1

Thanks for doing this, great work! :D

Hate to ask you this, but is there a way that you could fix the proxy dll so that the "fix lot" parameter will work. So, even if money management does not work, we can change to whatever lots we want to trade, like 0.2 or 0.5, etc.?

Thanks. :peace:

Hate to ask you this, but is there a way that you could fix the proxy dll so that the "fix lot" parameter will work. So, even if money management does not work, we can change to whatever lots we want to trade, like 0.2 or 0.5, etc.?

ok Champion... now you can change the the Lot parameter in the inputs 0.1, 0.2 anything..

enjoy :mrgreen:

http://www.4shared.com/file/97526770/ce7aba9d/s50ultlots.html

ok Champion... now you can change the the Lot parameter in the inputs 0.1, 0.2 anything..

THANK YOU, Daw-veed!!!! :mrgreen: Much appreciated....

:peace:

where is the dll for flexible lot?i can't find it in the rar file

indeed you need the EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE_Proxy.dll, because MoneyManagement is not the only function imported from the dll.

you can find it in the first post.

No, I just meant that he could use the original one; it seemed to me he thought you re-did the proxy dll file too.

By the way, the flexible lot mq4 Shark works great (backtested it). I've seen others attempt to crack the recent edition Sharks, but you are the first one that I know of that did it successfully.

indeed you need the EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE_Proxy.dll, because MoneyManagement is not the only function imported from the dll.

you can find it in the first post.

No, I just meant that he could use the original one; it seemed to me he thought you re-did the proxy dll file too.

By the way, the flexible lot mq4 Shark works great (backtested it). I've seen others attempt to crack the recent edition Sharks, but you are the first one that I know of that did it successfully.

is that mean i can use the ori dll file?(license,proxy,version)

Daw-veed, Thanks for your big contribution~

May I confirm something clear to you?

First, just install all the thing which is posted in the first post.

Then, replace the file "EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE" which cracked by you in the [expert folder]? That's all?

How about the [libraries folder]?

Am I need to replace the file "EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE" in the [libraries folder]?

Thank you very much~

Could anyone be so kind as to upload their initial backtest results to expand this thread? So many of these EA's turn out to be dead ducks...it would be nice to see an initial backtest just to get things moving. I can reciprocate by uploading backtests for megadroid in the appropriate thread...then we save our time until we know if they are worth it.

The results on their site look good though. EURUSD scalper, 9 pip TP and 35 pip SL - similar to megadroid but the times look more random.

Thanks in advance,

forexample

Champion2008,

which pair u did backtest on? EURUSD M30?

What setting u using? can u post a set file? I did backtest on the OTB settings.. my account MC :twisted:

Thanks