X Chart Trading System by Xard777

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xard777

thanks for sharing your system... it looks great trend following system

can you explain what's the numbers [+2/8], [+1/8], etc on the right hand side of the screen represent?

MurreyMath is a system that uses High/Lows based on "natural" numbers divided by 8 to produce a range (4, 8, 16, 32, 64 days) of current market activity. Thus oversold/overbought or support/resistance levels are defined (based on different time frames). Plus these ranges are related to TIME, thus a price/time "square" that tends to describe future market activity.

The +2/8, +1/8 is overbought area and the -2/8, -1/8 is the oversold area for our market price/time square.

On a 1hr TF I use 96 bars as my math.calc = 4 days or 1/8th in time (32day period) for our market price/time square.

Hope this helps

Xard777

Thank you Xard777

Could you please let us know how to interpret "t-44:58 PIPS" found at the top right hand corner.

Also, it would be much appreciated if you please explain about EA "SL-TP 2.ex4".

Best wishes!

"t-44:58 PIPS" represents elapsed candle time and PIPS is counting how many pips loss/win when you place a trade.

"SL-TP 2.ex4" is EA to move your SL/TP line on the chart after you place a trade

hope this helps

Xard777,

The default setting for season indicator is for broker with hours GMT offset? Can you provide working hours for Asia, Euro, and US in GMT?

I'm pretty much 15M trader, is there any indicator settings that I should change? can you provide .tpl file for 15M chart?

many thanks

Edited by PIPHORE

Xard777,

The default setting for season indicator is for broker with hours GMT offset? Can you provide working hours for Asia, Euro, and US in GMT?

I'm pretty much 15M trader, is there any indicator settings that I should change? can you provide .tpl file for 15M chart?

many thanks

For now can you just go into the session menu and adjust the hours to suit.

All the best

Xard777

Seen this system all over the place, it's as much use as a chocolate teapot, you will see after you waste a month or so on it like I did years ago. Repaint, repaint, repaint, it's just a chart with pretty colours. :);)

No problem, Why don't you post your Non repainting system here for everyone to use and I will bin my terrible foul tasting nasty chocolate repainting system....

Looking forward to all those extra non repainting pips.

This will be the best xmas ever...can't wait for Santa Scratch

Xard777

Seen this system all over the place, it's as much use as a chocolate teapot, you will see after you waste a month or so on it like I did years ago. Repaint, repaint, repaint, it's just a chart with pretty colours. :);)

I have to agree with you, Xard has had a long history at TSD of nothing more then re-painting systems, and they are all just a spin-off of the previous version, they look good to newbies, but in real life you would never taken his system to serious . Xard with all the time you spend changing small little things on all these system you post and have others post around different forums . maybe one day you can post something with a 50/50 ratio that truly deserves merit and will stop repainting.

I have to agree with you, Xard has had a long history at TSD of nothing more then re-painting systems, and they are all just a spin-off of the previous version, they look good to newbies, but in real life you would never taken his system to serious . Xard with all the time you spend changing small little things on all these system you post and have others post around different forums . maybe one day you can post something with a 50/50 ratio that truly deserves merit and will stop repainting.

WOW!!! Not ONE but TWO non repainting systems...This is going to be Brucie Bonus this year...can't wait... post away.

Looking forward to trading with these non repainting systems...

Guys , Stop attacking Xard.

He is trying to help everyone by giving his systems free.He is not expecting any monetary gain from doing so.

If it's repainting just ignore it.

And yes , if you know any system that can definetly make you rich , please post the link here.

Thanks in Advance.

Guys , Stop attacking Xard.

He is trying to help everyone by giving his systems free.He is not expecting any monetary gain from doing so.

If it's repainting just ignore it.

And yes , if you know any system that can definetly make you rich , please post the link here.

Thanks in Advance.

Well said friend. We can not criticize someone who is helping another.

Merry Christmas and New Year xard777.

Never give up, that one day reward turns.

Well said friend. We can not criticize someone who is helping another.

Merry Christmas and New Year xard777.

Never give up, that one day reward turns.

We have just helped you by letting you know these systems are a waste of your time and MONEY. This is just for the ego trip, nothing else.

As far as systems go, learn about price action and support and resistance, stop looking for methods that rely on lagging repainting indicators and silly squiggly lines, I wish someone had told me that years ago...

No problem, Why don't you post your Non repainting system here for everyone to use and I will bin my terrible foul tasting nasty chocolate repainting system....

Looking forward to all those extra non repainting pips.

This will be the best xmas ever...can't wait for Santa Scratch

Xard777

OK, go and get hold of the a price action book written by Pring. That's all you need, it's so good it's been copied by many so called gurus including james16, that's where he got the 'Pinbar' from, it was copied from Pring. All price action, based on support and resistance, not a lagging 'XXX' secret squiggly line in sight.

Edit: Here's a link to a Price Action (non lagging) book written by Pring - enjoy! http://mir.cr/1EEDWWMQ

Edited by scratch
Added link to Pring Book.

Not Banned. 10 Day Suspension. By trying to help us, he sometimes includes one of their indicators from the Paid section. They get pissed and figured they had warned him enough. He is still trying to help us though. If you don't like his systems, then just ignore them and look for something else.

Reading the post below Ismael360 , it would seem it was more then 10 days, or Ismael360 got a little carried away. Post on WW invest

I hope everyone is enjoying there Christmas.

And I hope you guys enjoy the new setup.

So, Im sure you all know by now that Xard has gotten banned from Forex tsd.

So, It looks like he is serious, in looking for a new location to setup shop.

I think that World Wide is a good a place as any.

But, the question is. Can we take this to the next level this comming year? Can we put our heads together, and throw some ideas around to improve this setup.

World Wide has a lot of talented traders and some really good mechanics like Stovedude.

Can we pull it all together?

So we here at World Wide can make some real money.

Or will we all just take, and be on our ways.

I notice just in life how poeple who work together are better likely to succeed. And those who go on their own and just look out for them selves have a harder time.

Which one's are we? Which one are you?

Xard understands this and thats why he shares his ideas, and setups.

I hope we all can do something great. And show them boys at TSD that we are the front runners. That we are the trend setters. And if they want a piece of the pie then they can ride our coat tails behind us.

That's all I got.

Merry Christmas.

Ish

PS: No I don't like his system never did, there a waste of time, 8 years of the same stuff at TSD, if they make money why is it every 2-3 a new system comes out? you ever seen a statement showing they make money, I don't think so, he a coder that's all /repackaged goods