MEGAUPLOAD shut down by American FBI

(AP:WARSAW, Poland) Hundreds of Poles have demonstrated in Warsaw against a copyright treaty that Poland signed this week, continuing days of protests over an issue that has sparked social anger.

Just last week most Poles had never heard of the treaty in question, the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, or ACTA. Since Sunday it has become the most-discussed problem in the country. It has sparked street protests in many cities nationwide and prompted attacks on government websites that left several paralyzed earlier in the week.

On Friday evening about 1,000 gathered in front of the presidential palace in Warsaw, shouting "Democracy!" and "No to ACTA!"

The agreement aims to protect intellectual property rights. Opponents say it will lead to online censorship.

Eh, whatever. This is all part of the plan to make this a slave world. What I find hard to believe is that people in the US don't see that the last several Presidents have had this same agenda. The only difference is, nowdays they are so close to having total power that they are starting to not care if the public sees what they are doing.

When we had Bush at the helm, he was the worst President of all time. Now, Obama. It doesnt matter if it is Obama or Bush, or Republicans or Democrats, whoever comes next will become worst president, but better than his successor. Because America (for that matter whole world) is not controlled by Americans or the President.

I feel, the world is becoming more and more controlled by the mighty and wealthy individuals/corporations, and government around the world is gonna dance to their tunes, giving little or no considerations to the common man's cause. Because, they want to make it such a way that people will have no option to elect their president (as they are given free hand ONLY to choose either a devil or deep sea).

My humble opinion.

just see my fav torrent site has closed too. BTJunkie shut down saying "This is the end of the line my friends. The decision does not come easy, but we've decided to voluntarily shut down. We've been fighting for years for your right to communicate, but it's time to move on. It's been an experience of a lifetime, we wish you all the best!'