Binary options

swoff1

Binary options provide a significant trading platform to the traders with the usage of most advanced as well as reliable technologies. They also offer a most secure and reliable market for trading to the traders. Through online binary option affiliate program, you also get the facility to deal with a strong as well as accurate back office system with the usage of all the advanced and promotional marketing tools.

• 2 weeks later...
After watching this video, I wonder since these brokers are unregulated, even if you came up with a winning system, could you get your money out? Would like to hear from anyone who has made a large withdrawl or multiple withdrawls.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCif6okAY0

This video was pulled off YouTube, very odd. Banc De Binary claims they never knew about it or knew who Victor was but seems strange no one contacted or asked them about it besides me. Now that the video is making the rounds on the Forex sites it strangely gets removed. Seems fishy to me, wish I would have saved it.

• 7 months later...
I posted this one another forum but is worth repeating. Binary brokers are larely unregulated and located in countrys that don't offer protection to your accounts. Recently I discovered some if not all require you to send a photo copy of both sides of your credit card, your drivers licence and a recent utility bill in order to request a withdrawl from your account. They claim it's to protect from fraud and unatthorized withdrawls but think about this, you just gave all the information for someone to assume your idenity. Credit cards, drivers licences can be easily reproduced and your information could easily be sold for thousands and you have no way to prove they did it. Just a word to the wise and something to consider since they don't offer that information freely.

Folks be smart when trading at most binary options brokers. The regulation that they claim is equal to nothing. For ex. MarketsWorld is regulated by some 'Gambling' commission. What a joke!

Only deposit a small base amount. Get a good strategy going, make some profit then withdraw every few days your winnings. Do not continue to trade until you get your withdrawal. Once the withdrawal hits your bank then start again trading from your base amount. If the withdrawal never comes you lost your base amount plus your profit (for few days). NEVER FUND BIG. This is what these brokers want you to do. Also never get bonuses since the rollover requirement can tie your money up. This is THE ONLY WAY to play these guys! Please consider my recommendation.

Cheers

• 7 months later...
I trade with VantageFX and get the best of both worlds I can trade forex and options

I have heard about them. I am not sure if I like to trade them from my MT4 account, I trade binary options with a binary options broker and forex with a forex broker. What are your experiences with them?

• 1 month later...
Guest sherealikhan
Binary options are investing options in which the payoffs are formulated to be either designated amounts of compensation (that is, if the option in the money expires) or absolutely nothing at all if the option expires out of the money. Binary options are also often known as digital options or all-or-nothing options. Essentially, binary options have payoffs that are either all or nothing, simply put. Because of this fact, many people consider binary options to be easy to deal with. Investors who closely follow financial trends in the market, as well as banks who would like to hedge their currency risks and interest rates like to participate in binary options.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In finance, a binary option is a type of option where the payoff is either some fixed amount of some asset or nothing at all. The two main types of binary options are the cash-or-nothing binary option and the asset-or-nothing binary option. The cash-or-nothing binary option pays some fixed amount of cash if the option expires in-the-money while the asset-or-nothing pays the value of the underlying security. Thus, the options are binary in nature because there are only two possible outcomes. They are also called all-or-nothing options, digital options (more common in forex/interest rate markets), and fixed return options (FROs) (on the American Stock Exchange). Binary options are usually European-style options.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
In order to become Successful in Binary Options trading one must have enough knowledge and experience of/on the market as well as have to be technically skilled. I love to trade with CTOption broker since they provide effective trading tools and make it possible for traders to trade binary market with EASE.