Matrix neural network

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: [Req]matrix neural network

http://www.mediafire.com/?gh3uuwmyjmy

educated hexplon.

By the way, read the code, there is no single Neural Network inside at all, believing me. It just use the normal convensional indicators. Doesn't say it is not a good or bad one. But it definitive is not using any neural network. Hell, they just use the NN buzz words for marketing.

Beware about this EA: take a look on other websites and you'll find a lot of unpleasant things like this:

The problem is that the loosing trades are so big that you need a 90% win rate to break even.I sent them two E-Mails asking them if they could suggest a solution to the problem but they never replied.If you just want lots of trades and don't care about making money,this is the EA for you!

:wew:

Beware about this EA: take a look on other websites and you'll find a lot of unpleasant things like this:

The problem is that the loosing trades are so big that you need a 90% win rate to break even.I sent them two E-Mails asking them if they could suggest a solution to the problem but they never replied.If you just want lots of trades and don't care about making money,this is the EA for you!

:wew:

Do not believing anyone said on the web. do your own demo testing and backtesting. I have not do the testing, since it has no any Neural network inside.

Good old times, This was one of my few first post in this

beautifull forum.

Never got the oportunity to try matrx nn, though. I will forward test

demoing, and let know the results here in a week... so many pairs

included in the manual, and high tf...

regards