fap45pro & MegaDroid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fap45pro & MegaDroid

fap45 expired until 17.5.2009...can you pls share the program to edit dll file? :) fap45 n megadroid still not open any trade.i think not function but thanks

fap45 expired until 17.5.2009...can you pls share the program to edit dll file? :) fap45 n megadroid still not open any trade.i think not function

i just use the IDA pro to anlaysis the functions and use the OllyDBG to edit the assembly language,I backtested them,and they also open the trade ,just forward test them,no trade open till now,i think it's all because my broker,IBFX,damn spread.

i just use the IDA pro to anlaysis the functions and use the OllyDBG to edit the assembly language,I backtested them,and they also open the trade ,just forward test them,no trade open till now,i think it's all because my broker,IBFX,damn spread.

i use OllyDBG but cannot open the dll file.it says cannot execute DLLs directly.an you explain how to use it?thanks

i use OllyDBG but cannot open the dll file.it says cannot execute DLLs directly.an you explain how to use it?thanks

you must use the plugin "loaddll"

sorry i still cannot open it.the program runjust for few second and its automatically close..i'm not sure why..is it support winxp?can you share the complete program here?or can you just make the expiry date gone.. :mrgreen: thanks

sorry i still cannot open it.the program runjust for few second and its automatically close..i'm not sure why..is it support winxp?can you share the complete program here?or can you just make the expiry date gone.. :mrgreen: thanks

if you want modify the expired date ,you just download this http://www.4shared.com/file/96554223/9291c2a6/FapTurbo_45Pro_with_open_code.html

modify the mq4 file ,and use my dll ,that's all .

have you been able to look into megadroid and try to solve the problem of the ea not making pos.

the solution ought to be:you should find in Ea's programm code function OrderSend.

in brackets of this function you have StopLoss and TakeProfit.

You should change values of these StopLoss and TakeProfit to zero(0).

Then you should create function OrderModify and in brackets of this function write the first value of StopLoss and TakeProfit in OrderSend fuction.

But i am not good enought at programming to do it... Maybe you'd do their support...LOL... :D

thanks

if you want modify the expired date ,you just download this http://www.4shared.com/file/96554223/9291c2a6/FapTurbo_45Pro_with_open_code.html

modify the mq4 file ,and use my dll ,that's all .

i thought the date is in dll file bcause i can't find it in the mq4 file.can you help me pls...

oh,i also can't find it in mq4,but it's all ok,i already modified the dll function, i think the validate function will always return true,no matter whatever the key ,date is.

have you been able to look into megadroid and try to solve the problem of the ea not making pos.

the solution ought to be:you should find in Ea's programm code function OrderSend.

in brackets of this function you have StopLoss and TakeProfit.

You should change values of these StopLoss and TakeProfit to zero(0).

Then you should create function OrderModify and in brackets of this function write the first value of StopLoss and TakeProfit in OrderSend fuction.

But i am not good enought at programming to do it... Maybe you'd do their support...LOL... :D

thanks

sorry,i don't see any OrderModify function in the mq4 file,it's not coded original.you mean you want change it?you use ECN broker? ECN broker have this problem,can't set the tp&sl when order send.

oh,i also can't find it in mq4,but it's all ok,i already modified the dll function, i think the validate function will always return true,no matter whatever the key ,date is.

its really good if i can open the dll but i still can't..what else to do :( :(

sorry,i don't see any OrderModify function in the mq4 file,it's not coded original.you mean you want change it?you use ECN broker? ECN broker have this problem,can't set the tp&sl when order send.

I use STP broker, and yes, i'd like to modify the function in mq4. For what i read, you can send the sl order after the order set. This is the broker's recommendation the ordermodify function.

its really good if i can open the dll but i still can't..what else to do :( :(

ok ,here you go ,i upload my ollydbg

http://rapidshare.com/files/218119723/OllyICE.rar.html

I use STP broker, and yes, i'd like to modify the function in mq4. For what i read, you can send the sl order after the order set. This is the broker's recommendation the ordermodify function.

sorry ,the buy sell function is coded into dll files , just don't know if there is a error when you send the order,or ordered successfully,but sl&tp is 0,just let me know ,or i can try to code into mq4.

When i tried to use or backtest MegaDroid, I am getting this error

2009.04.06 14:06:31 2008.01.02 10:01 MegaDroid EURUSD,M5: cannot load library 'MegaDroid.dll' (error 126)

Is there anything that can be done to fix it. Any help . Thank you

put dll file into the experts/libraries/ folder.thank you

ops ,,that file have already been downloaded 10 times so soon..

yesterday ,megadroid opened two trades ,all profitable.that's work.. :mrgreen:

seems fapturbo worked too.but usd/chf have a huge loss.

my MD just open 1 trade..fapturbo aslo work fine..tq bro.. :mrgreen: ..what is your MD setting or you use default?